British national arrested after allegedly firing a gun several times into the air and multiple hour standoff with Pattaya Police at a luxury Pattaya home

webfact

Off-topic posts and replies removed.   Disclosing personal information is not permitted, especially when you identify the wrong person.  Continue and face a suspension.

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

They let any old riff raff in, there is the problem

And if they try to clamp down and not allow scaly people to enter the gov't quickly get accused of being racist, biased etc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, asiam110 said:

Young, loaded and trigger happy

Evens - Typical Pattaya independent financial advisor offering legitimate investment schemes

3/1  - The next McAfee with holdings in crypto and similar mental stability

10/1 - Pharmaceutical professional on the import/export side

25/1 - One of those lovely foreigners with tourist police, definitely not on power trip and would never ask if you know who I know

5000/1 - Normal guy, misunderstanding, misrepresented, licensed fire arm

Or is real HIGH on something,  illegal, and the poor housekeepers have to put up with this crack Pot knowing he could shoot at them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

There goes another foreigner prat who was no doubt high on something and who's gonna see the inside of a jail for a while and than deported...

You are quessing, no doubt.

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Your honor, I was just cleaning my licensed fire-arm as I am a Diamond courier, and it accidentally went off.  Then it went off again, scared the bejesus out of me so I locked myself in my room while I changed my soiled shorts.....

Then it went off two more times.

• Haha 2

If I remember correctly it was only a couple of years ago the law about foreigners having guns changed. I thought it was now illegal for any foreigner to have a gun. And a good advertisement for the banning of alcohol to all foreigners, they just can't be trusted, make them all go to an alcohol dry out centre at the foreigners expense of course and those that still want to drink alcohol make them know that they are not wanted in Thailand. Filthy drunken, gun carrying foreigners, get rid of them all except those pure law abiding Chinese (and Australians of course)  

Edited by Russell17au
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Mr. Alexander Michael Gerasimidis,...A typical British name these days!  Where are all the Smith's, Brown's and Jones's.  Most likely all emigrated!

It sounds Greek...but of course the late Prince Philip was also Greek....changing his surname when he became a naturalized citizen in 1947

• Like 1

Sounds like usual Thai v Farang fighting numbers.

50:1.

The incident was first responded to by Pol. Col. Thanawut Chongjira from the Pattaya Police but attracted over fifty police in total as the suspect was, according to police, not cooperative.

• Like 1

In my time , I have been blind drunk, high to a point that I could not even see but even during those high times I always knew who police was and not to shoot in their presence.

what would be going through ones mind when you have 50 cops outside your house and you are armed.

in a way , he is lucky this is in Thailand . US he would of been killed for sure, other countries, I have a feeling house would of been breached and he at the very least shot 

• Like 2