Best internet chiang mia

harry1465

I have a guesthouse and going to need internet service. Have 4 rooms on the first floor and I have taken over the top floor that also has 4 rooms. Would like to know if I will need a booster to have good high speed service for all eight rooms? There is an internet service provider 3BB  1 gbps / 500 mbps package, does anyone know if this should be enough or should I get another package?

Thank you 

43 minutes ago, harry1465 said:

There is an internet service provider 3BB  1 gbps / 500 mbps package, does anyone know if this should be enough or should I get another package?

I find the 3BB 1000/100 service perfect.

If you add on the 35bht/month HBO go, all your guests can have streaming movies as well (max 4 tvs per 35bht)

• Like 1

I use Sinet.

I migrated from 3BB about 5 years ago. Fibre to the home. Honest bandwidth promises. Minimal outages, and prompt notification when it's down.

I'm out in the burbs, not the moat area,

No complaints, at least look at their offerings before making your decision.

Ask around what the neighbors are using. The "best internet" depends on what fiber is coming into the neighborhood.  And even then, you can have issues.

Our building has Sinet fiber and it worked great for us until we remodeled and moved into a different unit in the same building.  It would drop out for less than a minute, just long enough to mess up everything, about five or six times a day.  We'd call Sinet and they'd "check the line" and say everything was fine.  Yeah, sure, when they checked it was all back to normal.

Then our contact ended and they wanted to upgrade us at the same monthly cost.  Rather than tell them to yank the entire service and start with another provider, we agreed because it involved a new router.  Maybe that was our problem.

When the technicians came to install the new router, what they thought was going to be a 15 minute job, they discovered what we'd been complaining about for 18 months.  They ended up replacing all the fiber on our floor of the building, over two hours.  They even worked during lunch.  No additional charge.  Good that they finally decided we had a valid complaint!  Now it's working great!  

• Like 1