No money, no honey! Hua Hin bar workers rally against nightlife closure, demand vaccine

webfact

huahinbarprotest-696x383.png

Image: Jonny There Is Something Happening

By Paul Andrews

Bar workers, owners and local musicians took to the streets of Hua Hin on Tuesday (July 7) to protest against the ongoing shutdown of nighttime entertainment venues.

Those who joined the protest held placards which called on the authorities to speed up the vaccine rollout in Hua Hin, as well as demanding financial support from the government.

The protest comes as bars and pubs have been ordered closed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/no-money-no-honey-hua-hin-bar-workers-rally-against-nightlife-closure-demand-vaccine/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-07-07

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

The girl in the purple pants looks good but she is a bit of a star fish. 

If you zoom in, you will see that the legs are full of hair, could it be time for a visit to the  Opthalmologist's office, preferably a female one ? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NeoDinosaw said:

Do you mean that she is an asteroid (sea star)  or she works at the Starfish bar near the Hilton ?

Starfish Bar has the best toilet in the whole Bintabaht area.  And 18 year-old Macallan.  Was one of my favourite stops of the evening.

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

If you zoom in, you will see that the legs are full of hair, could it be time for a visit to the  Opthalmologist's office, preferably a female one ? 

I think he meant the one with the green sign.  I hope so anyway.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ed strong said:

Are they generally registered as self employed or work directly for the bar?

I'm sure they should be entitled to some sort of relief based on the taxes they have previously paid? or are most of the employees on the books?

'Tax they've previously paid'.

???????????????????? you mean not paid!!

• Like 1