Trading Forex

I have been doing the forex market for about 2 years. Mostly I use other sites to generate income, but I have been doing my own trading recently. I started with hyips and moved on to my own thing and the results have been good. It has allowed me to stop teaching by next year and be semi retired. There are many risks involved that depend on you and your comfort level. The hyips I mentioned are high yield investment programs that generate good returns. I have used them to get the money needed to be in a position of not working. I also have a web site that helps people interested in investing in these programs. You can visit at hyipcharts.com. The site is new, but I can give any info or advice needed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi PCA,

tks. Trust in yourself , everybody can acheive the same kind of results like me (or even better) if you know the game well and follow its rules. .............See , if you got 500$ invested in forex, then you learn to make 5$ profit on it every day (which you can acheive by trading just 1 unit of eurousd or gbpusd or audusd or nzdusd and making 5 pips. everyday the market normally moves 200 points in each of these pairs, u can certainly make 5 pips) , or may be 25 $ profit in 1 week (for which you need to make 25 pips profit with any of the previously mentioned pairs) .............so u see u r making 5% in a week........now after making a profit of total 500$ you start trading 2 units........then again after u make another 500 $ profit (i.e. your equity becomes 1500$) you trade 3 units ..........thus go on trading 1 units for each 500 $ u got in your account.........5000 /500 = 10 units........14500/500=29 units etc. ....................If you follow technique then in the 1st year your initial deposit of 500$ will become 4000$, in 2nd year the 4000$ will grow to 48250$ and in the 3rd year it will grow to around 600000 $.......................... Do you think its possible or not............it is very much possible, but you have to work smartly for that (no hard work, smart work).......... and don't depend on any so called systems, which the websites are selling...........create your own system and follow it............stick with your system.....

Hi Forex,

nice to hear you are that successfull. I could never achieve such a return with forex and was permanently cheated from every broker I used. Nevertheless lets see what you got here.

PCA

Hi PCA,

tks. Trust in yourself , everybody can acheive the same kind of results like me (or even better) if you know the game well and follow its rules. .............See , if you got 500$ invested in forex, then you learn to make 5$ profit on it every day (which you can acheive by trading just 1 unit of eurousd or gbpusd or audusd or nzdusd and making 5 pips. everyday the market normally moves 200 points in each of these pairs, u can certainly make 5 pips) , or may be 25 $ profit in 1 week (for which you need to make 25 pips profit with any of the previously mentioned pairs) .............so u see u r making 5% in a week........now after making a profit of total 500$ you start trading 2 units........then again after u make another 500 $ profit (i.e. your equity becomes 1500$) you trade 3 units ..........thus go on trading 1 units for each 500 $ u got in your account.........5000 /500 = 10 units........14500/500=29 units etc. ....................If you follow technique then in the 1st year your initial deposit of 500$ will become 4000$, in 2nd year the 4000$ will grow to 48250$ and in the 3rd year it will grow to around 600000 $.......................... Do you think its possible or not............it is very much possible, but you have to work smartly for that (no hard work, smart work).......... and don't depend on any so called systems, which the websites are selling...........create your own system and follow it............stick with your system.....

Hi Forex,

nice to hear you are that successfull. I could never achieve such a return with forex and was permanently cheated from every broker I used. Nevertheless lets see what you got here.

PCA

Hi Forex,

if you can make 40k out of 4k with Forex you should be able to make 900 out of your 90 now. One year of hard work and you shouldnt risk involving an assistant and fear that he gonna share or widespread that magic stuff and making it not working anymore therewith.

I am a fulltime trader for 11 years now, trading many markets from the 1 minute to the monthly chart . Be it Gold, Oil, Meat, Softs, Grain, Currencies, Bonds, Spreads, Options or Stocks. But as I said: Forex I could not master until today. So how we gonna start?

Edited by PCA

Hi PCA,

Hi Forex,

PCA

Hi Forex,

if you can make 40k out of 4k with Forex you should be able to make 900 out of your 90 now. One year of hard work and you shouldnt risk involving an assistant and fear that he gonna share or widespread that magic stuff and making it not working anymore therewith.

I am a fulltime trader for 11 years now, trading many markets from the 1 minute to the monthly chart . Be it Gold, Oil, Meat, Softs, Grain, Currencies, Bonds, Spreads, Options or Stocks. But as I said: Forex I could not master until today. So how we gonna start?

Hi PCA, I don't have any majic stuff !!!!!! The kind of opportunities I look for are not for 100 or more pips.........what I do is, whenever I take a trade (which I always take with a big volume ) I make sure that the market will not go against my position a lot and I will not need to go thro the floating losses. To catch such kind of situation I need to constantly monitor the markets. Now to do it alone its not a easy job. I can work maximum for 15 to 16 hours a day full week.....but this ###### market never sleeps...... so I need an assistant to fill out the gap of these hours when I am resting, sleeping, eating lunch n dinner............particularly when I will take a position and then the market is literally stopped moving ( as it happens many times in the late us market till europe opens) in such time I need someone to wake me up incase the merket moves.........See I cannot go to sleep by keeping open a few million dollars position open ......stops and limits cannot do what human eyes can do.....!!!!!before when I turned my initial 300 $ into 90k the tricks I used were different, u see now I have become more experienced as a trader and want to use the best tricks and avoid using risky techniques..........

If u r interested, n if u r in thailand, let me know how and when n where can we meet .....may be we can work together........giving knowledge only increases your knowledge so i don't mind sharing my techniques with others.........

Hi PCA,

Hi Forex,

PCA

Hi Forex,

Hi PCA, I don't have any majic stuff !!!!!! The kind of opportunities I look for are not for 100 or more pips.........what I do is, whenever I take a trade (which I always take with a big volume ) I make sure that the market will not go against my position a lot and I will not need to go thro the floating losses. To catch such kind of situation I need to constantly monitor the markets. Now to do it alone its not a easy job. I can work maximum for 15 to 16 hours a day full week.....but this ###### market never sleeps...... so I need an assistant to fill out the gap of these hours when I am resting, sleeping, eating lunch n dinner............particularly when I will take a position and then the market is literally stopped moving ( as it happens many times in the late us market till europe opens) in such time I need someone to wake me up incase the merket moves.........See I cannot go to sleep by keeping open a few million dollars position open ......stops and limits cannot do what human eyes can do.....!!!!!before when I turned my initial 300 $ into 90k the tricks I used were different, u see now I have become more experienced as a trader and want to use the best tricks and avoid using risky techniques..........

If u r interested, n if u r in thailand, let me know how and when n where can we meet .....may be we can work together........giving knowledge only increases your knowledge so i don't mind sharing my techniques with others.........

Sure we can meet and talk about it. I gonna be in Bkk in August or July and I assume that you live there. Myself staying in Phuket am travelling at the moment in Europe and N-Africa. Sure I am interested in easy money, only a fool is not. If you want we can basically start right away as I am trading everywhere I go, also currencies at the moment.

Cheers

Hi,

This is not what I am looking for.....you got to be here and we should be together while working.........I already have a friend of mine in phuket right now whom I called to Chiang Mai to work with me...He came but what I found that he had no dedication at all............ The thing I was telling him could never touched his heart.....he went back after 2-3 months working with me.........but he never worked the way i told him...so actually his assistance was useless to me....... anyway , enjoy your trip.......

Sure we can meet and talk about it. I gonna be in Bkk in August or July and I assume that you live there. Myself staying in Phuket am travelling at the moment in Europe and N-Africa. Sure I am interested in easy money, only a fool is not. If you want we can basically start right away as I am trading everywhere I go, also currencies at the moment.

Cheers

Forex,

well well, your buddy must be really stupid or rich enough in that case. Anyway I share the same experience when I brought one friend of mine into trading. Got him all the basics and important stuff to study and he was playing online poker all day and screwing chicks in the night, really funny but seemingly its not everyone's field and some people dont even recognize gold holding it in their hands. Unfortunately I couldnt show him a 1000% up party per year so he might have started with the wrong expectations.

Back to your stuff now, I am pretty sure that you are not a trader and if then you are not profitable.

Well not 100% sure I must admit. If working with you I would also not do what you say simply because you make your money, if any with a kind of system that is not going to survive the rapidly changing markets. Beyond that it sounds so simple that you can basically employ a monkey to press the button for certain if-then scenarios.

I know many traders, profitable and wannabes. Not a single one of the profitable guys talks about the biz like you do (at least not anymore).

I knew a Forextrader playing only the reports where markets usually ex- or implode. He is not with us anymore and therefore I want to tell that getting unskilled people into the markets by such encouraging statements is simply irresponsible as you never know whats going on in the mind of others. There are gamblers breeded and not businessmen.

Next point is why here? Because you want to work in Thailand and think you have a get quick rich sheme? Go to elitetrader.com and release your dust there. You gonna be cut in pieces within 2 hours. In case all your things are true and retraceable there are many Forex boys who gonna travel to your place and check it out just for fun.

Final sentence: I wish that you achieve what you want without causing damage to others.

Edited by PCA

Why is it that these financial geniuses are willing to sell you their special sure fire system to get rich? If they are so smart, why are they trying to make a few bucks off of you? Making 200 percent a year and guaranteed weekly pay outs??? Give me a break.

That old saying that if it sounds too good to be true, then it ISN'T true. As a matter of fact they are downright SCAMMERS and thieves!

The only sure way to make money is to WORK for it. However, if you really want to get rick quick, I know a guy in Nigeria who will help you. :o

Why is it that these financial geniuses are willing to sell you their special sure fire system to get rich? If they are so smart, why are they trying to make a few bucks off of you? Making 200 percent a year and guaranteed weekly pay outs??? Give me a break.

all said!

Hi PCA,

Feel like to laugh a lot after reading your post!!!!!!!

What you said about my buddy is partly true, He wasn't rich but he must hv bn stupid, and he was doing exactly the same things which your friend was doing. Its not everybody's cup of tea to sit in front of PC all day without getting bored, and keep your focus on your goal and do things only related to trading that too with full concentration. anyway...........

I am really very surprised to read what you have wrote about me....... you see, I never said I m going to hide things from you. What I have done I have already posted on this forum and you could check it out easily, statements are available.....at the most I will log in to my account in front of you and will take out fresh statements of that time to be really transperent in your eyes.!!!!! I am a simple guy, I am a foreigner stuck in chiangmai.....I hired some localites but it didn't worked and i have tried in total 6 of them and don't wanna give it any more try and waste time in the process cause its very difficult to employ peoples from non-trading background and train them....... I cannot leave this place because my wife works here n got a nice job and career n we have kids......... So I have selected this way.....shout on the net and somebody will listen ......ofcourse I m not shouting anything wrong and I can prove it the minute someone wants to see it....

Anyway, I have already got someone approached to me with a pefect mindset.......not of a gambler but that of a businessman..........

.............. I thank you for all your info and concerns but you see I too have 8 years of experience in this market and deal with many types of peoples. Before letting anybody start work with me I make the conditions very clear to them. Why else do u think I have been using the words like hardworking, dedication etc..... A gambler don't have this vocabulary in his dictionary, but a businessman do...............

Forex,

well well, your buddy must be really stupid or rich enough in that case. Anyway I share the same experience when I brought one friend of mine into trading. Got him all the basics and important stuff to study and he was playing online poker all day and screwing chicks in the night, really funny but seemingly its not everyone's field and some people dont even recognize gold holding it in their hands. Unfortunately I couldnt show him a 1000% up party per year so he might have started with the wrong expectations.

Back to your stuff now, I am pretty sure that you are not a trader and if then you are not profitable.

Well not 100% sure I must admit. If working with you I would also not do what you say simply because you make your money, if any with a kind of system that is not going to survive the rapidly changing markets. Beyond that it sounds so simple that you can basically employ a monkey to press the button for certain if-then scenarios.

I know many traders, profitable and wannabes. Not a single one of the profitable guys talks about the biz like you do (at least not anymore).

I knew a Forextrader playing only the reports where markets usually ex- or implode. He is not with us anymore and therefore I want to tell that getting unskilled people into the markets by such encouraging statements is simply irresponsible as you never know whats going on in the mind of others. There are gamblers breeded and not businessmen.

Next point is why here? Because you want to work in Thailand and think you have a get quick rich sheme? Go to elitetrader.com and release your dust there. You gonna be cut in pieces within 2 hours. In case all your things are true and retraceable there are many Forex boys who gonna travel to your place and check it out just for fun.

Final sentence: I wish that you achieve what you want without causing damage to others.

Hi Gary,

As far as I see nobody on this forum is trying to sell anything. you might have mistaken about my posts, if you really wanna know what is it that I am saying then pls do read all my previous posts.

That old saying that if it sounds too good to be true, then it ISN'T true. As a matter of fact they are downright SCAMMERS and thieves!

The only sure way to make money is to WORK for it. However, if you really want to get rick quick, I know a guy in Nigeria who will help you. :o

Hi Forex,

a lot of truth in your last post that changed my oppinion partly. But what did we learn? Trade what you see and not what you think. 99% what people talk is useless noise and the usefull things you might consider in your planning but have to immediately forget when you are in the market.

Wish you success with the new guy and good trades.

By the way I had never been to CM (shame on me after more than 10 years Thailand) and will check it out soon. Gotta go for a beer or 2 if you want. One friend of mine (he is also a trader) has moved from Phuket to CM just a few months ago. We have been working together since quite a while and if you want I can bring you two together.

Nevertheless I want to point out one more time that getting new people into the biz is a dangerous thing. Once you enter you can never leave (unless you have to) - just like Thailand, hehehe.

Cheers,

PCA

Hi PCA,

Tks for seeing atleast some truth in me, but be assured you won't find least bluff in it if you really mean to come and see me in CM. I would also like to have a beer or 2 with you and your friend, and we can discuss many things related (and not related ) to trading.

Yes I am always aware not to get into dealing with wrong peoples and so take necessary precautions. but personally I beleive there is nothing more dangerous than the market itself.

One more thing I want to point out to you.......have you ever heard about Dan Zanger??? He is a guy who turned $11000 into 42 Millions in just 23 months. So you see there are peoples who are acheiving so much....If you read his story then too you will find him talking about hard work and dedication etc......He had managed to do the things on his own you se because he was dealing in the stockmarket, not into the forexmarket like us..........in case u don't know about him just google with Dan Zanger and u will find many sites about him.............anyway....

So I will definitely like to meet you and your friend .......just give me a tel no where I can contact you.......then we can communicate properly........

u can email me at [email protected]

Hi Forex,

a lot of truth in your last post that changed my oppinion partly. But what did we learn? Trade what you see and not what you think. 99% what people talk is useless noise and the usefull things you might consider in your planning but have to immediately forget when you are in the market.

Wish you success with the new guy and good trades.

By the way I had never been to CM (shame on me after more than 10 years Thailand) and will check it out soon. Gotta go for a beer or 2 if you want. One friend of mine (he is also a trader) has moved from Phuket to CM just a few months ago. We have been working together since quite a while and if you want I can bring you two together.

Nevertheless I want to point out one more time that getting new people into the biz is a dangerous thing. Once you enter you can never leave (unless you have to) - just like Thailand, hehehe.

Cheers,

PCA

Hi Forex,

will send you a PM about details and suggest to delete your e-mail adress from your previous post unless you want to receive tons of crap in your account.

Beyond that I dont know Zanger but such a story true or not must be a best seller if you know what I mean.

Cheers

people make and lose money with 'forex' all the time without knowing it.

open up a multi-currency account and spread your eggs around. keeping all your cash in one currency is not the best thing to do.

Hi Gary,

As far as I see nobody on this forum is trying to sell anything. you might have mistaken about my posts, if you really wanna know what is it that I am saying then pls do read all my previous posts.

I seem to remember a rising star financial genius called Nick Leeson. He may be the best example of a professional throwing the dice that I can think of.

You should be ashamed of yourself for telling people how easy it is to make money. It's NOT easy and the downside is MUCH greater than the upside for rookies. I look at the Chinese who have mortgaged their houses and put that money into the stock market because it was so easy to make big money. I fear that they are in for a rude awakening.

Anyone who wants to gamble should go to a casino and give it a shot. It comes right down to that part of an old song that says; "When you're hot you're hot and when you're not you're not." In my younger days I discovered that it was VERY easy to make money in the market. I had big plans to retire VERY young. Then I discovered why I had no business in the market playing with the professionals. I quickly lost everything I had made and more. I never forgot that lesson.

please gary A no flaming............lol. just coz one guy makes money trading forex doesnt mean everyone can do it. i make a few dollars online but i doubt most could.

one big major network did a thing about chinees investing in stock market, it seems some didnt understand they could lose money, very funny stufff but not so funny. they have already been awakened by their stock values hitting the ground.

Edited by blizzard

Hi Gary,

No where in my posts I mentioned that its EASY to make money, infact I have always maintained that it requires lot of efforts. So I feel you should be ashamed of yourself for not reading all of this topic properly before posting such comments.

bye

ftforextrader

I seem to remember a rising star financial genius called Nick Leeson. He may be the best example of a professional throwing the dice that I can think of.

You should be ashamed of yourself for telling people how easy it is to make money. It's NOT easy and the downside is MUCH greater than the upside for rookies. I look at the Chinese who have mortgaged their houses and put that money into the stock market because it was so easy to make big money. I fear that they are in for a rude awakening.

Anyone who wants to gamble should go to a casino and give it a shot. It comes right down to that part of an old song that says; "When you're hot you're hot and when you're not you're not." In my younger days I discovered that it was VERY easy to make money in the market. I had big plans to retire VERY young. Then I discovered why I had no business in the market playing with the professionals. I quickly lost everything I had made and more. I never forgot that lesson.

one big major network did a thing about chinees investing in stock market, it seems some didnt understand they could lose money, very funny stufff but not so funny. they have already been awakened by their stock values hitting the ground.

hitting the ground? 70% gain this year!

post-35218-1182064609_thumb.jpg

I appreciate that you are not a member of an institution, however to describe Leeson as a professional is a bizarre rewriting of history. The key failure at Bearings was that they put Leeson in charge of both front & back office, ergo no checks and balances. In fact, as you say, the key to any trading, is discipline, he had none and was given the keys to unlocking the controls. One advantage the institutions have, apart from money, gearing, technology, is, though it's not always seen this way form the desk, compliance.

Regards

Hi Gary A,

Trading is a business similar to many others with many advantages though. Why you didnt achieve what you wanted is simply because you didnt bring up discipline, persistance and the appropriate dedication.

I fully agree when you stand up against statements that illustrate the markets as a tree full with fruits just waiting to get picked.

Those results Forex was coming up with are possible for the one who is putting the necessary effort into it. But is it that what one can want to sit 24 hours in front of a screen watching bars or candles flying up and down with red eyes? This is the question you have to ask yourself first. What do I want and what am I willed to sacrifice?

PCA

hitting the ground? 70% gain this year!

Yes, the 70% gain was the average of the year but think of those who bought last month, by now must be facing at least 20% losses. In investing in stock market, never rely only on historical figures or the average figures. Money in the equity market can be lost and gained only through volatility and irrationality of most investors. The DJI fall in 9/11 took only two month to come back to the previous level. Thailand's shock of capital reserve requirement on Dec. 19, 06 now recovers back to the previous level of the index of 740. The recent shock of frozen assets of Thaksin took two days to recover. You really need iron nerve in the Asian market.

Yes, the 70% gain was the average of the year but think of those who bought last month, by now must be facing at least 20% losses

that's correct but it does not justify the expression "...their stock values hitting the ground".

some chineese lost money and they not happy. a lot didnt understand how markets work.

one maid said she had to put off retirement 30 years coz of the losses she took.

the worst case scenario (based on the index): if somebody bought at the top (~ 4,300) then he/she sits today (4,132) on a loss of 5%. individual share might have greater losses. investing in shares for a short period is indeed "shortsighted".

personally, i believe that investing in any shares/stocks is nothing but gambling by trusting that sooner or later another idiot will pay more for the shares that one has paid :o

A lot has been written about the difference between trading and gambling. What it boils down to is: expectancy. All games at the casino, have by definition, a negative expectancy which means that the more you play the more you are likely to lose. That's just how casino games are built from a statistical point of view, simple probability theory. As for trading, well that depends on the trader and the system being used. In order to make money in the long run you need a system (= fancy name for rules) with a positive expectancy. The actual timeframe of holding isn't important. From a psychological point of view though, most people have a harder time facing their internal demons when it comes to short term trading.

some chineese lost money and they not happy. a lot didnt understand how markets work.

one maid said she had to put off retirement 30 years coz of the losses she took.

the worst case scenario (based on the index): if somebody bought at the top (~ 4,300) then he/she sits today (4,132) on a loss of 5%. individual share might have greater losses. investing in shares for a short period is indeed "shortsighted".

personally, i believe that investing in any shares/stocks is nothing but gambling by trusting that sooner or later another idiot will pay more for the shares that one has paid :o