Thailand reports new daily record of 9,276 COVID-19 cases, 72 more deaths

webfact

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Actually all the coronavirus are mainly transmitted through inhalation. Transmission through physical content with surfaces that have virus particles is rare. Hosing down planes is a waste of time.

Don't know why I wrote "all the coronavirus". Just meant covid 19.

37 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Another heartbreaking video of people lining up to get tested for Covid-19. Desperate times for many here in the capital.

https://twitter.com/ThaiEnquirer/status/1413517109687046146

Excellent way to contract the virus standing in long queues for lengthy periods. Also, likely that people who contract the virus while in those queues will test negative but several days later be spreaders. 

Totally out of control 

13 hours ago, Petey11 said:

Lack of testing in rural areas. It's been said that in rural areas there is little testing and the government really has no idea of the true situation. Remember reading somewhere that they possibly even cut back testing per-say. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Well their big peak was all centered around cities, Delhi I believe....and they embarked on a serious vaccination campaign there redirecting vaccines scheduled for export to domestic use. Numbers fell very rapidly there, I bet there were also serious changes in behaviour. 

Thailand reports another daily record of 9,326 COVID-19 cases, 91 more deaths

COVID10.jpg.dc07a751a3b158b127a50c4fa451

REUTERS FILE PHOTO for reference only

Thailand on Saturday (July 10) reported 9,326 new COVID-19 cases and 91 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1223461-thailand-reports-another-daily-record-of-9326-covid-19-cases-91-more-deaths/

//CLOSED//

/Admin