Yellow House Book

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I've heard of many these days getting a pink card so they can get a Covid vaccine. All they need to do is get a tax ID, much easier/faster.

Not if you do not work here or pay tax here. 

The information in the Yellow Book worked perfectly for this. There was also an additional number on the rear of the Pink ID which was required for the Mor Promp app. 

Both the Yellow Book and Pink ID have already proven themselves useful. 

I really do no know why you are so vocal against something which can be of use.

My main point of my post was really about how difficult this one officer made this, also how rude he was to my wife even throwing the papers at her and threating me with police, it seems resolved now the officer has been told off by his superior and been told to issue the book and card, I will find out on Wednesday whey i have to go to the office.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ancharee said:

My main point of my post was really about how difficult this one officer made this, also how rude he was to my wife even throwing the papers at her and threating me with police, it seems resolved now the officer has been told off by his superior and been told to issue the book and card, I will find out on Wednesday whey i have to go to the office.

Ask for a receipt if they try to charge you more than 60 baht for the Pink card

• Like 1