Thailand to the rescue again:  security guard helps panicked Englishman in 3 am drama!

rooster59

Whatever the result of the game the Pomes can take heart in that four of the England Football Team have been selected to represent England at the Olympics in the Diving Team.

They are hot favorites.

Edited by Graemej100
Spelling error.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Graemej100 said:

Whatever the result of the game the Pomes can take heart in that four of the England Football Team have been selected to represent England at the Olympics in the Diving Team.

They are hot favorites.

Very funny considering we are playing the Italians.  World leaders in diving and feigning injury to waste time.  But that was a dive by Sterling to get the penalty.  However the earlier foul in the box was genuine and so (arguably) the penalty was justified.

The stipulation by the Americans that 20% of their donated Pfizer Vaccine was just conjecture.  There was no stipulation and the amount has now been reduced to 10% - 150,000 jabs.  

The amount for foreigners from the Japanese AstraZeneca donation reportedly will be 105,000 jabs.

13 hours ago, Zack61 said:

Still can't get over why people get so excited over a game that, not always but often, ends in a 0-0 score. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Field Fairies…

21 hours ago, david555 said:

Oh dear , now already a panicking English one ....? What they go do when loosing from Italy ?....Mass suicide?  5555 !

The same indefatigable, grim weary resignation practised  for decades. 'Were <deleted> and we know it'.I refused to support the BLM kneelers anyway but knew they would lose. England is bad a everything. We who can, leave,  get out. It's a $hìť hole...It has no future and the dreadful sport results summarize the dire nature of rotten Britain.

25 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The same indefatigable, grim weary resignation practised  for decades. 'Were <deleted> and we know it'.I refused to support the BLM kneelers anyway but knew they would lose. England is bad a everything. We who can, leave,  get out. It's a $hìť hole...It has no future and the dreadful sport results summarize the dire nature of rotten Britain.

Really...? 55555555555555

Euro 2020 final: Heartbroken England fans react - 'Never eating pizza and pasta again' | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Heartbroken England fans react after penalty drama - 'Never eating pizza and pasta again'

THE EURO 2020 final has come to an end leaving England fans across the country devastated as Italy won 3-2 in a nerve-racking penalty shootout.

PUBLISHED: 02:21, Mon, Jul 12, 2021 | UPDATED: 02:47, Mon, Jul 12, 2021

Daily chart
Domestic violence surges after a football match ends

Alcohol is a major player in the relationship between sport and abuse

Edited by david555

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Be that as it may, do you still enjoy HP sauce and a good rumble in the tub on bath right?

2 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

Boycotting pasta and pizza is a good start. But I'm taking it further....no way will I be buying even a cheaper Ferrari or Lambo. They need to learn you can't mess with an Englishman. 

If your line would be in a "cartoon shape movie"...., and made by an Italian ...., i guess he would make the Ferrari or that Lambo to " spit out" that Englishman out of the car..... lol 555:cheesy:

Edited by david555

On 7/11/2021 at 8:16 AM, The Hammer2021 said:

We always boo national anthems. They are nonsense. We expect ours too be booed. It's a joke. Don't play them to real people at real events if you want them respected. It's part of the partisan non PC fun of the football stands.

Yeah Right .. Can’t stop laughing