Phyathai #2 Hospital Website Crashes on Opening at 09:00 for new Covid Vaccine Registrations

AJR3RD

8 minutes ago, steve187 said:

different form to the one I got, no questions on covid, but after summitting i got a message to my email address, saying i should get a sms by the following day,( today)  but the form added a +1 to my phone number, no sms received up to the time of posting this

This appears to be a form for PCR home testing service, not for vaccination.

26 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

OK well done. I submitted the form just before 9.06am...but seems like closed already.

????

4 minutes ago, shortstop2 said:

Congrats!  I was too slow but at least got to the form.

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, closed. Survival of the fittest fastest refreshers cum form fillers, apparently. 

I started typing at 9 submitted at 901.  What I did was start refreshing the page at 858 and as soon as I got the link started typing.

If I get the sms will let everyone know

Edited by kingstonkid
added about sms
  • Like 1

I was able to access and fill out the information form at 9:02 this morning and clicked the submit button at 9:04. I have no earthly idea if the form was submitted successfully as the submit button took me directly to the "registration closed" page.  Has anyone received a "successful submission" message?

9 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

I was able to access and fill out the information form at 9:02 this morning and clicked the submit button at 9:04. I have no earthly idea if the form was submitted successfully as the submit button took me directly to the "registration closed" page.  Has anyone received a "successful submission" message?

read above yes i did and can unfortunately tell you that you did not make it sorry

While my form got submitted I am now waiting to see if I qualify for the vaccine

4 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

read above yes i did and can unfortunately tell you that you did not make it sorry

While my form got submitted I am now waiting to see if I qualify for the vaccine

Do you recall what the message was that you received after you clicked the submit button?

On 7/12/2021 at 10:12 AM, jeffandgop said:

My wife just made contact with the hospital, telling them in strong terms that they should not be offering the AZ vaccine to expats if they were not capable of providing it.  They advised her that there are only 100 slots available to register for each day during their period advertised of 12-16 July.  That's all they got- 500 vaccines- and they seem to find it sensible to open up their website each of the next 5 days for only 100 successful registrations- why not open up all 500 slots until they're filled???

Idiots.

1 minute ago, JohnOFphon said:

Idiots.

It says right on the page that all the governmnet is allowing them is 100 a day.  Not the hospitals fault even though I agree it is crazy.

3 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Do you recall what the message was that you received after you clicked the submit button?

Yeah I got am note saying that it had been received but more importantly I got an email with all the information that I had submitted

24 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

It says right on the page that all the governmnet is allowing them is 100 a day.  Not the hospitals fault even though I agree it is crazy.

Yeah I got am note saying that it had been received but more importantly I got an email with all the information that I had submitted

Ok thank you sir! I will try again tomorrow...

Tried again today: same result.

More chance to win the lottery..

And if u lucky no need to gloat and put your appt on here...

Does not Phyathai realize the bad public relations they are causing by getting thousands to fill in a form and then reject them?

Oh I forget we ain't Thais so we do not matter...

• Like 1

Today (Wednesday July 14th) I was once again not successful in registering at PT2 hospital. However there was a new radio button (Option 1) on the bottom of the form that was not there the day before. This new radio button (Option 1) is in a rectangle form box at the bottom of the page all by itself and no verbiage to explain what it is for.

Obviously rescanning the entire form trying to find an explanation for this new radio button took valuable time. I left the new radio button unchecked and clicked the submit button only to be thrown into an infinite loop of the captcha verification to prove I'm not a robot.

My Thai GF was witness to this madness and she called PT2 hospital. After much debate with the staff and their boss having no idea what this new radio button was for, they suggested that it be left unchecked as I had done.

On 7/13/2021 at 6:18 AM, jeffandgop said:

BS Phayathai.  So you were directed to publicize your hospital as a registration center for 5 days, from 12-16 July, between the hours of 0900-1200; but at 0900 on the appointed first day and time NOT to post the link to sign up and DO NOT post the link to around 0923?  And then shut the whole damn registration process as soon as, and no later than, when 100 people did register successfully?  You were so inclined in all of your pre-registration publicity NOT TO also announce only 100 vaccines could be subscribed each day for each of the 5 days?  You were directed NOT TO accept/collect ALL the registrations submitted in order to HAVE THAT info in hand when greater amounts of vaccines become available?  You were directed to set up the Google form with, in some cases, only fields with Thai language identifying the information the expat is required to provide (s.a. email address)?  You want to explain how Phayathai Hospital, and the Government, is "ensuring that the population is inoculated" when all of you do nothing and everything to do exactly the opposite?????

YOU HAVE HIT THE PROVERBIAL NAIL ON THE METAPHORICAL HEAD. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 10:52 AM, BobinBKK said:

This is what I received at 09.02 after I managed to submit the form, at my first attempt.

Thanks for filling in Pre-Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine

Later in the evening I received an SMS advising of an appointment for the 29th July, they've since responded to my question about vaccines and confirmed it'll be AZ, I'll be more than happy if that proves to be so, but I'm not banking on it.

7 hours ago, thonglorjimmy said:

This is what I received at 09.02 after I managed to submit the form, at my first attempt.

Later in the evening I received an SMS advising of an appointment for the 29th July, they've since responded to my question about vaccines and confirmed it'll be AZ, I'll be more than happy if that proves to be so, but I'm not banking on it.

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 5.36.46 PM.png

On 7/24/2021 at 9:49 AM, thonglorjimmy said:

I was finally able to register on the last day of registration, and received an SMS message with my appointment confirmation. I'm not holding my breath either about AZ because they pulled a BS switch on me in June from AZ to Sinovac and I refused it.