3BB Internet Reviews

stament

I currently have True in Chiang Mai, triple package so I get home internet, TV and a SIM card thrown in.

I'm thinking of moving to 3BB as I understand the internet speeds are better. What are others members views and experiences of 3BB in Chiang Mai?  I'm located in Tha Sala near Promenada if that makes a difference.

Secondly, is it possible to get internet, TV and SIM card as according to 3BB's website you can have internet with TV or internet with a SIM card but not all 3. Also, I don't see an add-on option. I spoke with one 3BB person who said it wasn't possible. Seems a bit odd that it cannot be added on and if you wanted all 3 services you would have to take out two separate contracts which seems bizarre.

Thanks 

Edited by stament

5 minutes ago, stament said:

if you wanted all 3 services you would have to take out two separate contracts which seems bizarre.

Thanks 

Edited 2 minutes ago by stament

What a wonderful life, you can find the common to be bazar.????

• Confused 1

best to separately evaluate & select Phone & 4G SIM ( AIS ok) / Home WIFI (3BB good)/ Sat TV ( True Expensive but v.Good for Live Sports). 3BB always doing deals so negotiate at shop......local sat v services are 999 channels of c**p. Expat Sat TV Providers can supply Full UK TV ( no names given).

• Thanks 1

I have their internet service only, and I've been using them for a decade (they haven't been around much longer than that)- excellent speeds, rare outages, and decent prices- I wouldn't switch to any other provider.  

• Like 2

I have the same deal as BMT. Most of the time it's up and plenty fast enough. And the handful of times I needed customer service, issues were explained or fixed very quickly. No complaints this end.

I also used to have TRUE when I lived in the city. No complaints there, either, aside from the GB restrictions, but that's a thing of the past. 

Stubby

3BB is not a mobile operator like AIS or True so they would have to do a deal with a mobile operator to provide a sim. The only other operator is DTAC and they are in decline.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ginkas said:

Translation =

590 Baht per month  -  "look free 6 months"

700 Baht per month  -  "look free 24 months"

Thanks, that's what my son said but what does it mean ???? i.e. 6 months free if you agree to what.....

On 7/14/2021 at 7:44 AM, stament said:

Can anybody explain the Thai words to me on the 590/700 option please.  Is it to do with length of contract?

Screenshot (84).png

I understand it now thanks to Google translate. 

The TV part of the deal is 100b and for the 300mbps option you receive this discount for 6 months, i.e. you watch for free for 6 months.

For the 500 option you watch for free for 24 months.