New "Smart TV" Installation

Yellowtail

40 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

You wrote that the optical out at the AIS box works. So the converter doesn't work on both - the old TV and the AIS box? In respect of headphones and the converter - it might not have a build in amplifier. 

I did not check to see if it works with the AIS box, I'll try that tomorrow. 

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I did not check to see if it works with the AIS box, I'll try that tomorrow. 

I ordered my digital analogue converter (the one on the picture before). Two times I waited but never got a delivery from two Chinese sellers. Then I ordered it at a Thai seller. Today I received it - only an envelope... I think I will give up now. Never had such a bad experience. 

2 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I ordered my digital analogue converter (the one on the picture before). Two times I waited but never got a delivery from two Chinese sellers. Then I ordered it at a Thai seller. Today I received it - only an envelope... I think I will give up now. Never had such a bad experience. 

Terrible. Thank goodness that you didn't need it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Applied for a refund already or was it COD?

It was COD and I complained at Lazada ... again ... I refused the delivery. Felt bad for the guy who delivered it because at Covid times I always give a very good tip. Wasn't the first time that something like this happened to me at Lazada. Never had such problems at a company with the name starting with eba...