Thailand reports again record high of 11,784 new COVID-19 cases

webfact

4 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Australia has locked down the country again with no entry for anyone with just over 100 new cases daily and Thailand with now over 11,000 new daily cases is opening up to tourists you have to wonder what the mentality of this Government is .

Still plenty of people coming and going from OZ.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

29 minutes ago, webfact said:

The news comes as people living in “maximum controlled and restricted” or “Dark Red” areas of Thailand are being told not to leave their residences unless it is necessary to buy food or medicines, to seek medical treatment, to get vaccinations or to go to their offices because they cannot work from home.

Comparing to the Premier of New South Wales response to Sydney, i.e. locking it down with just 29 cases of the Delta variant, one might say that was an over reaction, but the Premier see's, hears and knows what's happening in Thailand and other places without lockdowns, suffice to say they are containing the spread as opposed to letting it run ramped here.

Oh well, here now, just got to keep ducking and weaving, like from the time I moved here 5 plus years ago, it is what it is, I keep telling myself.

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, anchadian said:

BP have reported that the DofDC have ample supplies of AZ and Sinovac to administer 10m doses a month.

Good luck on people taking Sinovac. Not going to happen

• Confused 1