Stay home measure imposed by CCSA as COVID-19 pandemic worsens in Thailand

webfact

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

BUt taking the dog outside to so its business is a necessity, unless those with animals will now be able to train them to use the toilet.

The dog can use the garden, assuming there is one to use. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

The dog can use the garden, assuming there is one to use. 

Condo Garden?, I know many folks that have their little pocket rocket dogs that live in not only our condo but the surrounding condos as well. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

are being told not to leave their residences unless it is necessary to buy food or medicines, to seek medical treatment, to get vaccinations or to go to their offices

Highly contagious Delta variant means people should avoid any unnecessary contact . They should use their phones instead to order food , medicines etc .

If there is no delivery service yet , need to set up one as soon as possible .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nobodysfriend said:

Highly contagious Delta variant means people should avoid any unnecessary contact . They should use their phones instead to order food , medicines etc .

If there is no delivery service yet , need to set up one as soon as possible .

Why do we have the delta variant? Border are closed. It proves border closure does nothing. So, open the borders.

What Thailand is doing is worst of all worlds. They have the virus running rampant, which it will do no matter what, and they are starving and restricting their own people. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I had a neighbour  who seemed to walk his dog to deliberately do his business in front of my wall. 

Ah the wall of shame.....backed up to be forced to do it's business with the threat of.....

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

As we have stated before to you, the country does not have the vaccines needed, so your talk of opening up would be extremely detrimental and the overloaded hospitals we now have would be sending patients needing treatment home and without the necessary needed equipment as oxygen is starting to become a horded commodity.  Until the day when they have the vaccines in hand your view is nonsensical at best.

Do you spend all day, every day talking about this? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

Do you spend all day, every day talking about this? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

It is after all a discussion and open form, so like many I agree to disagree while pointing out the flaws I see in the statements of others.  Does it get old, sure it does, but it is unfortunately an issue that rears its head daily.  Rhetorically speaking of course.

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is after all a discussion and open form, so like many I agree to disagree while pointing out the flaws I see in the statements of others.  Does it get old, sure it does, but it is unfortunately an issue that rears its head daily.  Rhetorically speaking of course.

Well I'm glad you're enjoying it and it's given you something to do.

My 2 pennies worth....we are <deleted>!

• Like 1