Pattaya restaurant owners once again reduced to take-away only to “fight Covid-19”, many decide to close completely temporarily, others very unhappy

webfact

8 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Ive a tap setup in my bar, friends are too scared to come and drink at the moment.

I brew my own beer though but occasionally will grab a Brew Dogs IPA keg for special occasions.

I dont think your friends are scared, it's just the thought of home brewed beer keeping them away...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I suppose you eat Muesli with yoghurt and an orange juice, bloody disgusting ????????

Do they have that available at Cheap Charlie's? How does the price compare to the fry-up special? 

All this chit chat about cheap Charlie style restaurants got me googling................The aforemnetioned eatery on Soi Bukhao has a decent facebook page with well crafted content and is refreshingly updated daily by the looks of it..............very impressive, I will defo give it a visit asap..............................I'm always taken aback by those that criticise others that frequent such cheap Charlie style places..................nothing wrong with being a creature of habit, looking after the pennies and especially now, are supporting business that are probably operating at a net zero profit whilst providing essential local employment........................it's a win win situation for all including those now, not so secret people watchers that dig ever deeper holes for themselves on forums.....................