Lazada sellers new trend in stock management (annoying)

robblok

I've gotten this from Kaidee sellers, and condo agents.

I want the item. We arrange to do a transaction. Suddenly, they don't have the item, there's some problem with it. Turns out, they never had the item in their possession to sell. They saw it somewhere and listed it themselves, adding to it their finder's fee. Scalpers. Useless.

Had similar, this "packed" nonsense is as you said justa way to stop you cancelling and going eleewhere. (Unless wait 4 days and Lazada step in). I have had this annoying tactic, its worse when you need something quite quickly and they pull this stunt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Had similar, this "packed" nonsense is as you said justa way to stop you cancelling and going eleewhere. (Unless wait 4 days and Lazada step in). I have had this annoying tactic, its worse when you need something quite quickly and they pull this stunt.

Yes, i mean packed since the 16th. I mean impossible. Anyway even if you ask if they have stock they say yes. You buy and still get the same thing. So far only had this with some tools (auto wrench not sure how you call it). I got some fitness stuff i need to assemble and that goes so much better with a wrench you can go back with.. damm.. ill post a pic to explain. I can't find the English word.

The thing i marked with yellow. That is so easy for fastening nuts and stuff. Got a home gym i need to move and take apart.

Capture.JPG

8 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Charlie h...I've been getting this same BS from LZ also.Its getting more frequent these days.

I'm <deleted> off but theres no way to confirm the item is in stock!

I give them sh-t when this happens. When they cancel on you then you have to wait and hope the refund is done. My refunds go to my Lazada Wallet which foreigners are not allowed to have.Then I have to contact LZ to send it to my bank. 

I'm going back to COD from now on . chuck me..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes, i mean packed since the 16th. I mean impossible. Anyway even if you ask if they have stock they say yes. You buy and still get the same thing. So far only had this with some tools (auto wrench not sure how you call it). I got some fitness stuff i need to assemble and that goes so much better with a wrench you can go back with.. damm.. ill post a pic to explain. I can't find the English word.

The thing i marked with yellow. That is so easy for fastening nuts and stuff. Got a home gym i need to move and take apart.

Capture.JPG

Ratchet wrench

• Like 2

My pet hate is that the vendor gets your phone number when you make the order. They phone me and say "oh we dont have that colour/item/size but we can send you something similar"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whale said:

My pet hate is that the vendor gets your phone number when you make the order. They phone me and say "oh we dont have that colour/item/size but we can send you something similar"

Very true mate, i saw a company selling wheelchairs Soma which i use on my forth of the brand.

The price they were selling them at, WOW about half the cost of ones i had previously bought, im having one of them at that price.

Next day i got a phone call from the company, at first a problem because my Thai not good enough to understand the lady, then a lady came on with good English proceeded to tell me they were out of stock of the model i had ordered, but had other ones in stock but 3.000baht more expensive, oh ok send me a photo of the chair.

She sent me a photo of the more expensive chair, bloody clowns it was the exact model they claimed not to have in stock.

Needless to say i told them cancel the order.

• Like 2

I ordered a child's bike from Shopee last week. Cancelled by seller with no reason given. Ordered from another seller, same thing.  Turns out was original seller under another name.

Contacted another seller and was told, " Not in stock, but can pre order for next week." So I ordered. Was cancelled by seller next day. Reason? Sold out.

Ended up ordering a different bike from Lazada. 

I just got this after 2 weeks waiting to receive something from China. Should have arrived now. 

"We are sorry to inform you that the item(s) from Order #9xxxxxxxx as listed in Order Details below has been cancelled due to errors occurred with this order.

We understand that it is dissapointing for your item to be cancelled. We truly apologize and hope that you can find other products on Lazada. Thank you for your understanding on this matter."

Disappointing doesn't reflect my true feelings... 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Whale said:

happened to me too once or twice (the call) but once it was because they didn't have a bundled item (2 items one box) and asked me if it was fine to send 2 boxes

the other time was to cancel.

I haven't been attempted an upsell before tho, certainly sucks

I swear sometimes it feels like some people use popular items to just take your data (phone number, name and address)

there are some items i had to order like 5 times in a row cause they were all getting "cancelled, no stock"

then you ask them "why is there 10 items listed on your ad then?" and all you get is "???"

Have the same experience now with a clock, I order 1 week ago, is in stock, but the same BS its on his way, bla, bla.

Another trick in my experience happens to me 4 on following times in 2 weeks time, at Shopee.

You order something, for example in my case 4 legs, have to wait 2-3 weeks because it comes from China, and then the parcel is coming with only ONE leg, but because it comes by COD, you'll have to pay for 4, after complaining, sorry we send you the other later, BUT nothing coming anymore, especially BS by Shopee.

First time I complain, Shopee try to help but the other 3 times "up to you"

I'll never order anything anymore at Shopee.

I definitely get the impression it was done intentionally.

There should be a way to easily report these sellers to Lazada?      

Had the same problem with trying to cancel.....they claim it's on the way....but have no idea where it is.

One told me I would know when it entered thailand.  Yeah.   I knew ten days later when the courier knocked on the door.

Another thing I miss is the notification the package would arrive in an hour.     

On 7/23/2021 at 11:22 AM, jaideedave said:

I'm going back to COD from now on . chuck me..

BINGO, after the non delivery of a 9K purchase which i paid for upfront and the delay in getting the refund i will never buy anything from Lazada unless it is COD.