Cure for boredom

13 minutes ago, J Town said:

I just bought a Taylor 214ce Koa acoustic/electric. I haven't had a quality guitar in over 15 years. It's a nice distraction.

Get yourself Cakewalk by Bandlab, recording software for your PC, and off you go, Lennon Macca watch out.    LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Life is like the game "Jenga" the more you think you pull from the bottom of the stack and stack it back on top in trying to keep it straight will unfortunately become unbalanced and collapse, much like boredom as a few shots and a few more may solve the issue, and allow you to get through the day but you will surely collapse eventually.

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

you need hobbies, up to you which ones you might enjoy, exercise, walking. If all you do is drink in a bar you'll get jaded. I'm not sure dragging round a thai bird all the time is a good idea also

All great learning starts off with ideas of which we are uncertain.

11 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

All great learning starts off with ideas of which we are uncertain.

Probably should ask yourself what you want? exercise? bigger social life? choose a group activity. Check the PSC website to see what sports they get involved in for ideas. Walking is a winner, speed up to you, change routes

17 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Life is like the game "Jenga" the more you think you pull from the bottom of the stack and stack it back on top in trying to keep it straight will unfortunately become unbalanced and collapse, much like boredom as a few shots and a few more may solve the issue, and allow you to get through the day but you will surely collapse eventually.

Huh?