AstraZeneca Can Supply 5-6 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine Monthly to Thailand

webfact

A post with content that was copied from the Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEANNOW.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

12 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Nearly every day we hear about the astounding number of vaccines the government claims to have ordered, purchased, secured, contracted for, committed to….etc etc. If you believe the government, you'd think the country would be awash in vaccines by now.

And awash it certainly isn't.

23 hours ago, tonray said:

2 does each + factoring in spoilage and waste....also third dose may be warranted as booster

Seems to me more like hoarding. Australia has already used up 16 Mio doses of vaccines (enough for 8 Mio Australians), and Pfizer is surely not the only product they are using. I find it morally despicable that some First World countries stockpile vaccines.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UTH001 said:

Seems to me more like hoarding. Australia has already used up 16 Mio doses of vaccines (enough for 8 Mio Australians), and Pfizer is surely not the only product they are using. I find it morally despicable that some First World countries stockpile vaccines.

You indeed may be correct as Vaccines have become the new 'currency of influence' much like food aid has (and still is) been.