Had 2 Phizer vacs but tested positive for Covid

Rowdyman

25 minutes ago, bartender100 said:

...because the football caused under 40s who had been reluctant to get the jab some form of immunization though catching it...

Now that has got to qualify for the 'weird science' post of the day award.

• Like 1

As he is laying in a hospital bed, being treated for Covid, an anti-vaxxer still "I'm gonna go through this... don't shove it (their agenda of getting you vaccinated) down my throat."  @ 3:40

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I am referencing US FDA final trial figures, and other western research, giving near or actual 100% protection from death or hospital case. for all western vax, for all variants. 

Better Odds anyway than “ probably” (>51%) or “ quite likely” (%?).......

I’m really just throwing this post out there as an “absolute” for other data 

to qualify or moderate this critical simple understanding......if we DO have this 100% Protection ( at astronomically small risk),  this should remove all vax fears and hasten western vax completions, which hastens herd immunity. 

The irrational vax fear in civilized countries like USA and France is quite shocking.........

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EricTh said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

It is not 'dropping fast', just look at the chart. Once the Delta variant become the dominant variant in UK, the cases will rise again in UK.

What is the dominant variant in UK now?

As I said dropping fast

"Covid's grip on the UK is 'all over bar the shouting', a senior minister has said tonight.

Virus cases plunged for a seventh straight day today and are now barely half the level seen just a week ago."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9832455/As-Covid-cases-fall-seventh-day-row-UK-seeing-light-end-tunnel.html

• Like 1

Well, some 1.5 mm doses of Pfizer are due tomorrow, donation from the U.S.A.

Just a fraction of what's needed, but maybe enough to keep some elderly, medicos, military and upper-crusts from succumbing.

Interesting that even these medicos are liable to become (re-) infected, and thus unable to provide any health care duties while in quarantine themselves. I guess that helps?

I love the personal stories, and thank you for sharing, but what we really need are vaccines. Once we're all vaccinated we can trade stories about beating back COVID.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

I am referencing US FDA final trial figures, and other western research, giving near or actual 100% protection from death or hospital case. for all western vax, for all variants. 

Better Odds anyway than “ probably” (>51%) or “ quite likely” (%?).......

I’m really just throwing this post out there as an “absolute” for other data 

to qualify or moderate this critical simple understanding......if we DO have this 100% Protection ( at astronomically small risk),  this should remove all vax fears and hasten western vax completions, which hastens herd immunity. 

The irrational vax fear in civilized countries like USA and France is quite shocking.........

Absolutes? In life? Now that's irrational.

17 hours ago, bartender100 said:

The experts are saying the Pandemic will be behind us in the UK by October

Fortunately for us, not all the experts are on the same bus.

I would wager on a happy (or happier) Easter 2022.