Huge crowds at Bang Sue vax center: Health minister Anutin says "it can't be helped", sources

webfact

Anutin.

What is it going to take for you to resign and get some people with qualifications to actually run a health ministry?

Talks of you succeeding Pryutt?

The Thai people wouldn't let such a thing happen!

• Like 1

Went to my hospital today for routine blood test and enquired about Vaccine as had e mailed them in May as they instructed. Told that booking for Moderna was full and I had sent email to early!!! They suggested I go to Bang Sue!!!. Not only is Bang Sue now closed for walk ins due to Wuflu risk but appointments are only for Bangkok and immediately surrounding provinces!!! I may have to change hospitals!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

No doubt this meeting's main agenda will be to choose the personnel who will plan the formation of a committee. Sole purpose of this committee will be to identify a future time and place to form a committee to examine the problem. This committee will then report its findings to another group of select politicians who will have to go abroad on a fact finding mission, in order to ascertain the way forward. oh, almost forgot, there will be a sub-committee to oversee the

of expenses.

Reporting.......  I have to report the fact that I am reporting the fact that I have nothing to report...  end of report

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sapson said:

Isnt it possible otherwise to procure enough decent vaccines for 70 million within a month get them distributed around the country and job done........if it means saving lives and stopping the thousands waiting for hospital care from increasing.

If you pay for them without looking for personal payback for placing the order . That doesn't happen with a corrupt government. The west knows the real story in Thailand . They are not willing to "donate" good vaccines to a country that simply will not buy them straight up. The government of Thailand were prepared to let their people die in the streets before even ordering proper vaccines, and now doing so for delivery next year.

Edited by terryofcrete
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Anutin.

What is it going to take for you to resign and get some people with qualifications to actually run a health ministry?

Talks of you succeeding Pryutt?

The Thai people wouldn't let such a thing happen!

What's it got to do with the Thai people who gets jobs in the cabinet? 

• Confused 1