Covid 19 in Bangkok Condos

dj230

21 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Yes .... two cases in my building, and it's low-rise.

The practical measures in place by the building manage to minimise spread is more important than the numbers of cases.

Note that it is people that are the carriers of covid so it can be any building or home. For a condo, look at what security measures they have in place. 

6 hours ago, dj230 said:

I guess you're right, I was hoping lockdown/quarantine measures helped, but i guess everyone would have to follow them in condos for it to work which is hard.

Thanks for the replies, it seems like assuming everyone has it and just taking measures to decrease risk is all one can do at the moment.

Theres no cases where I am now thankfully, although an apartment building, much smaller than a condo

suprisingly asok - on nut/sukhumvit area has few cases according to that map

theres few cases where i am at the airport as well, but as you mentioned those are only the reported cases

Wear N95/FFP2 mask and to be more careful, double mask when you go into a lift, don't go into a lift with more than 1 other person to be able to distance. Not so easy to do but possible.

The full effect of last weekends holiday weekend have yet to kick in.

Any day now there should be an explosion of new cases, I expect it to double up quickly, perhaps by the middle of next week.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Edited by ukrules

7 hours ago, Letseng said:

Wear N95/FFP2 mask and to be more careful, double mask when you go into a lift, don't go into a lift with more than 1 other person to be able to distance. Not so easy to do but possible.

Do they sell N95 masks here? If so can anyone please let me know where, preferably 3M

I brought a few N95 masks from Canada, but I should have brought more

All I see are the k95 ones and i didn't really see promising data on those, I tried a few and none came close to the air tight seal you get on N95's

Went to ashton asoke today to look at a unit, wasn't too impressed with their measures, i may see if life asoke rama 9 is any better, if not i'll probably wait to move.

Edited by dj230