PM: Things will be better in 4-6 weeks; Anutin: We'll be vaxxing 1 million a day next month

webfact

6 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

And everybody believes in your and Anutins words! 

WHO.  said ,i once had DREAM. ,  in the real. world. , south France had hard lock down. ,now life has returned to normal ,beaches ,shops ,restaurants  ,full , streets. full. ,  people have had the 2 injection  FREE. , ,restrictions  new ,not had your shots. ,ITS NO GO. ,cant use public transport ,go into shopping mails. ,up to you make your life impossible  or easy. ,Thailand is what it is a 3rd world country. ,they thought they could get away with it by not injection  the people ,WRONG. , then look where the problem. started. ,CHINA is know-body  friend. ,

they tried to take over the world with Communism  ,then buying it ,is this there new came 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin chimed in that from next month Thailand would be getting 10 million doses of vaccine a month.

The authorities would be able to vaccinate a million people a day throughout the country, he said confidently without explaining the obvious discrepancy. 

A few months ago they were claiming they would have 10 AZ doses per month starting in July.  The leaked document showed it was actually 3 million doses a month.  Which AZ later agreed to change to 6 million.  Still short of the 10 million.

Now he thinks no one will notice that you would need at least 30 million doses a month to reach his new claim.

• Like 2

He sounds just like Trump and his cronies.  It will be gone as soon as the weather turns warm.

Operation Full Thruster (Warp speed).  We’ll vaccinate 1 million people a day….

We’ve got 10 million vaccines each month so we’ll just give everyone 1/3 of the dosage.

That will give us 30 million people a month vaccinated with Toilet Water.

You just can’t make this stuff up! ????????????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, sezze said:

This follows the track that he hopes for better numbers in 4-6 weeks . He's hoping everybody had it by then , according to his data .

just 2 days ago he said "2-3 weeks, maybe 4 ..."

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Prayuth pressed on saying: "I hope things will be better in four to six weeks according to the latest data"

Anutin chimed in that from next month Thailand would be getting 10 million doses of vaccine a month.

The authorities would be able to vaccinate a million people a day throughout the country, he said confidently without explaining the obvious discrepancy. 

It’s official. Thailand has joined the space race !! Congratulations ????????
Well I’m guessing they have as this two are now in another galaxy of  reality altogether !!

There is no limit it seems to the utter insane comments that are spouted daily in this country by those in charge !! ????????????????????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

At one point - pehaps seeking a ray of hope amid the doom and gloom of the crisis - Prayuth asked the governors:

"Isn't anybody reporting a lowering in case numbers?"

Wow, this suggests he doesn't even look at the numbers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Yesterday it was 2-3 weeks, today it's 4-6 weeks. What will the prediction be by the weekend? 

lost in translation, he meant 4 to 6 months, which is exactly what will happen when 50% of Thailand population will get infected one way or another

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khunpa said:

The situation will properly not improve anytime soon and here is why:

As the rich countries have vaccinated most of their population, low-income countries have not.

This means new stronger variants will properly turn up in those countries, which will then travel back to the rich countries and require re-vaccinations there. And the low-income countries will again be behind.

And so the circle will continue for years to come.

Let’s hope I am wrong…

that's actually the more likely scenario, and why they are working on the next vaccine for the new variant

7 hours ago, sezze said:

I wonder what data he got ?

Get 10 million in a month and vaccinate 1 mill per day ... that month gonna be over very soon .

My thoughts exactly.  And, where is this 10 million even coming from?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Yesterday it was 2-3 weeks, today it's 4-6 weeks. What will the prediction be by the weekend? 

Call it guessing, rather than prediction. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

And everybody believes in your and Anutins words! 

Is there no shame in these people's bullshine they couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it, so they don't care about the rest of the population. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SooKee said:

Often can't manage 100,000 jabs a day at the weekends and miraculously we're going to jump to 10 times that.  If only.....

Even on a "good" day of say 300k, Anutin is now suggesting that they can jab 3x as many people. I am so glad I don't have to queue up at Bang Sue. It can't be beyond the wit of man to plan more locations, with less people waiting and more nurses administering.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, doublezero said:

1 Million vaccinations per day? I wonder whether Khun Anutin listened to his maths lessons in school. A million has SIX zeros after the "1", not THREE, even in Thailand.

I think he knows how many beans make five, when there's a baht sign in front of it.