British food shops on Samui?

There used to be a couple of shops which sold imported British snacks, food and drinks on Phangan. Unfortunately these have both closed in recent months. I'm planning to pop over to Samui soon and wondered if there are any such places.....

I'm aware that the imported food sections in the big supermarkets have some good stuff, but just wondering if there are any shops on Samui I don't know about.....?

Cheers

Bamboo Cafe & Shop in Hua Thanon (a few km south of Lamai) sells and serves all kinds of British food and also has a small assortment of snacks.  Highly recommended, best English breakfast on the island.

Edited by lom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Obviously there is some Tesco stuff in Tesco Lotus (Chaweng) but getting less by the day.

I see that they also sell their own Lotus brand now but presumably that is CP stuff.

Bangrak Minimart has a small selection of British stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 8:53 AM, Tropicalevo said:

Obviously there is some Tesco stuff in Tesco Lotus (Chaweng) but getting less by the day.

I see that they also sell their own Lotus brand now but presumably that is CP stuff.

Bangrak Minimart has a small selection of British stuff.

That Tesco stuff must be getting pretty old now and well past the sell by date. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, phetphet said:

That Tesco stuff must be getting pretty old now and well past the sell by date. 

Some of it was just about that last date, last year, when I bought some of the stuff for next-to-nothing on sale - I'm normally polite and leave one item on the shelf for someone else to buy - the only things that seems to last without a "best before date" are unfortunately the wine in "Tesco Finest", which I would love to get hand on for half price or less...????

• Like 1