Register for Pfizer here

FridgeMagnet1

17 minutes ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

What in gods name is wrong with you?

don't care about your believes, your religious commitment to propagate thai vax propaganda, your pushy salesman-like pitch in most your posts.

When filling up this form with details under 60 and no medical condition, there is no option to chose which vax needed.

So it would be allocated, and very not likely pfizer.

In fact, just received email from them (that after registering 10 minues ago):

"You do not meet the criteria to receive free government allocated vaccination at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please follow our official communication channels for any upcoming updates."

Edited by internationalism
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Yeah looks like they are prioritizing over 60s with underlying health conditions. 

Is that what you are moaning about?

neither them, nor you, are clear about criteria.

To the point, that people mistakenly believe, that they can get pfizer, or at least the other 2.

Not the case.

My application form was processed, accepted, only to later receive email, that I don't qualify.

So yes, you are wasting peoples time and give false hopes.

That all maybe mounting to false advertising.

This hospital offering these jabs is business enterprise, a private company. 

I only registered, because reading discussion about it, some believed, that is possible to get vax just on criteria not having previous vax

Edited by internationalism

6 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

What is the time between jabs for pfizer? Anyone know?

28 days.

But there is no implied guarantee that if you manage to secure a first dose of Pfizer, that you will get a second dose of Pfizer. All the wording specifically mentions a registration for a first dose (only). Which might mean many things: you get a second dose, you have to register again for a second dose (of something), you don't get a second dose.

Hoping the DCA will clarify.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Blimey, talk about over thinking things.

Do you want a vaccine, if so did you register? 

Yeah, what kind of idiot thinks about their health, or overthinks it, in the time of an unprecedented epidemic? Blimey.

Yes, I want the approved dosage, which consists of two vaccinations. I do not want one single dose, unless I am assured that I can get the second one.

Yes, I did register.

Thanks for the original post, but please turn down the passive-aggressive knob from 11, to a more genteel 3 or 4.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Thank you.

Appointment confirmed.

Does say "Prefers Pfizer-BioNTech".

Cool.  Congrats.   How soon a jab date did you get?  (if you don't mind me asking)

The vaccine type selector and calendar at the bottom, disappear immediately if you enter any of the health information with any value.

I found no combination of previous vaccination status, age, or medical conditions,  that did not hide the vax type selector and calendar as soon as you clicked anything.

Did anyone successfully enter the vaccine type and date/time?

Successfully registered but haven't received a confirmation email yet which is a bit worrying, seems some had a confirmation almost instantly, I registered quite late on Sunday though so will see what Monday brings.

In the US the following Covid 19 Vaccines are given:

1. Pfizer 2 doses 21 days apart

2. Moderna 2 doses 28 days apart

3. J&J 1 dose

In Chiang Mai foreigners have been getting text message notifying them of vaccine appointments and this is the Thai Mix:

1. Sinovac 1st dose

2. AZ 2nd dose 21 days later

I am not a fan of mixing vaccines.  Hopefully I will be on a flight from BKK to LAX in two weeks and get my first dose of Pfizer.  That is if I can get to BKK in one piece because it looks I will not be to fly there from CNX.

12 hours ago, internationalism said:

that you are misleading readers to believe, that everybody can get pfizer.

not so.

there are conditions - not vaxed yet, over 60.

most probably those with conditions will be priority.

also same can be with red dark. And only in 1 hospital in thailand, in bangkok.

I do also suspect, that not both will be pfizer - just those thousands of doses not enough for several hundred thousands still not vaxed

One of the conditions is obese OR over 100kg. I am no obese but I am over 100kg so I qualify ????????????

8 minutes ago, BestB said:

One of the conditions is obese OR over 100kg. I am no obese but I am over 100kg so I qualify ????????????

Me to.

Do we just go to a clinic and ask for a paper saying "your over 100 kg this guy needs a pfeizer vaccine".

Probably could be done for 500 baht.

13 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Me to.

Do we just go to a clinic and ask for a paper saying "your over 100 kg this guy needs a pfeizer vaccine".

Probably could be done for 500 baht.

They not asking for a medical certificate , so I suppose when you show up they can see you a mammoth ????????????

in my case hope to be recognised as a baby elephant 

All the timeslots for Pfizer are in the evening/night, so anyone traveling to BKK from the provinces will be driving back home in the night or have to stay the night in a BKK hotel. Timeslots for AZ are during the day.

• Like 1

Slots all the way up to 22:30 are selectable too which is odd.  20:00 will be the latest I would think and even that might be cutting it fine if they're running late.  Surprisingly a lot of slots still available.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BestB said:

They not asking for a medical certificate , so I suppose when you show up they can see you a mammoth ????????????

in my case hope to be recognised as a baby elephant 

So you don't need to upload the medical certificate?

I'm under 60.

4 hours ago, SooKee said:

Slots all the way up to 22:30 are selectable too which is odd.  20:00 will be the latest I would think and even that might be cutting it fine if they're running late.  Surprisingly a lot of slots still available.

Hope so too, my visa and passport is being mailed back to me.

"A picture is worth a thousand words". In this case 1.5 million doses of the Pfizer Covid 19 Vaccine are priceless.    Also, this a great photo of my new and latest hero:  The Great Michael Heath, the Charges d' Affaires.  Good work Mr. Heath and I am so proud. 555

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and indoor

Edited by sqwakvfr

Looks like there may be glitch in the system at least insofar as some people are concerned.  Saw a few reports of people having successfully registered but not receiving any email.  Tried to contact the hospital all day to clarify whether I do actually have an appointment via their web page contact form, email, FB Page, Line and phone.  No reply to anything.  Called a few times and gave up after no answer despite waiting for 15 minutes or more.

Luckily for me the hospital is in walking distance so when I got free I walked over and asked at reception.  Very quiet with loads of staff, easily 30+.  Upshot is I DO have the appointment that I booked.  All well and good for me but not so much for folks that have to travel who aren't just able to go and ask, especially given there's no reply on any of the communication channels available.  Can't help thinking that some of the staff literally stood around with nothing to do would be better staffing the comms channels for to reply to people trying to sort things out.  Be interesting to see if any email does turn up within the next week.

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1

When/if you get a confirmation, this information is given :

1. In case you need transportation services during curfew hours, taxi drivers from Howa International have been vaccinated and are able to drive you round trip to and from the hospital during curfew hours. You can contact Howa International through their Line Official Account at: https://lin.ee/fDWlsrx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1