Classmates of Thai PM’s daughters want her to ask her father to resign

snoop1130

14 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Yes, Prayut's daughters are cool ladies.  That is a publicity pic from when had an record out with a band called BADZ with RS around 2006.  Now in their 30s.

You can see they got their musical talent from their father. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I think it is wrong, terrible and childish 

As is your post on all sorts of levels. I would also add disturbing. 

They didn’t go far enough. Should have requested he restore the country to civilian control then commit hara kiri in public. Only way he could ever earn respect. 

1 hour ago, candide said:

If true that Chula students are against Prayut, it's interesting. If they are studying in Chula, it's likely that most of their parents have participated in the 2014 protests leading to the coup. 

Just shows how much he messed up and some people really judge on performance. Even if it is their political flavor. Ok on this forum its for most people your pro Thaksin or pro Prayut but thankfully not everyone is so binary. 

But personally i find it wrong to drag in family into politics especially if they did not mix themselves into it. That is something not done in my country. Its bad taste IMHO. Just being a relative of someone does not mean your involved or even have the same leaning. Many prefer anonymity. 

• Like 1