CRA to reopen Sinopharm bookings on Aug 4

snoop1130

540d99776025990689037077ec3596de_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Chulabhorn Royal Academy is to open a second round of Sinopharm vaccination bookings for the public on August 4.

The academy system will reopen registrations on August 4 at 10.10 a.m., via the website sinopharm.cra.ac.th and the CRA SINOP application available both on iOS and Android by using ID numbers for Thais and passport numbers for foreigners.

After that at 2 p.m., the system will allow only those who successfully registered to make an appointment to receive the vaccine. After successfully booking to receive the vaccine, vaccination seekers must pay for the vaccine by 6 p.m. on August 6.

Those booked to receive the vaccine can select a vaccination day from August 16th to 29th.

People who fail to complete the transaction in time must repeat the whole process in the next round.

The academy has also announced that there will be a round of registrations every Wednesday. The doses available each week will depend on the quantity of vaccine in stock. Sinopharm vaccines procured by the academy cost 1554 baht per person for two doses.

nnt.jpg

apparently, the price 777b per shot (as the previous price 888b), were made according to magic rules, not based on real costs.

that's how serious they are about life saving medical procedure.

I did register with them for this vax some weeks ago, no registration number and no any reply. That after registering with them on 20.05 for the AZ (but that was cancelled shortly by dr anutin orders)

Edited by internationalism

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

apparently, the price 777b per shot (as the previous price 888b), were made according to magic rules, not based on real costs.

I did register with them for this vax some weeks ago, no registration number and no any reply. That after registering with them on 20.05 for the AZ (but that was cancelled shortly by dr anutin orders)

My wife and I registered with Chulabhorn for AZ in the first wave before Sinopharm. Although that registration system closed, our names remained in the system (waiting for appointment). On July 17, I received an SMS appointment to get Sinopharm on July 21 at 10:30 at the CAT convention hall. 

I declined as I had already received AZ at Phyathai 2. My wife and nieces (who had also signed up) have not received an appointment.   I'm the only one over 60.

2 hours ago, internationalism said:

Is there a Chulabhorn branch in Chiang Mai or do we need to go to Bangkok for the vaccination?

just tried luck for the second/third time (registration in May and in July):

"You are now in line.
Thanks for your patience.

Your estimated wait time is 8 minutes...

We are experiencing a high volume of traffic and using a virtual queue to limit the amount of users on the website at the same time. This will ensure you have the best possible online experience.

This page will automatically refresh, please do not close your browser.

Last updated 10:19:56 AM"

after 15 minues of waiting page turned white - blank.

so decided to download application and tried registration.

first - overloaded.

second - can't chose my gender, getting back to choosing it multiple times

third - when I hope I got through with personal information, I got "something went wrong" please wait". That's for 30 minutes and no change.

back to registering on website, but "registration is closed now, please try the next Wednesday".

A comedy day, thank you royally