[email protected] - which vaccines?

kiwitezza

11 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

"The COVID deaths of 131 health care workers in Indonesia, most of whom received Sinovac jabs, prompted medical professionals last month to question the efficacy of the vaccine."

Fortune

August 5, 2021

What about the 500,000+ adverse side affects and 9000+ deaths reported to VAERS from your preferred vaccines.

• Haha 1

I did also registered on that website but nothing happened as OP said, then when they opened the registration in a more better way on https://thailandintervac.com/  where you can see/find which facilities accepting registration and if you keep coming back to the site you would see which of the medical centers or hospitals accepting registration.

I did register with Medpark Hospital and fill up the form attached what needed (I chose 13th Aug at 2.30 pm as my preferred date) and then received an email telling me that my registration is a success and i have to wait for a confirmation email for vaccination appointment, but after 2 days nothing happened so I called Medpark hospital directly and told about my registration, they asked me some questions about my registration info. then they confirmed to me (yes) they have my details and I was already booked for the 16th at 2.30 pm of this month to go and get my Pfizer first shot.

I did ask them why there is no confirmation email of the appointment, the answer was they don't know but he said good that I called. and to be sure after another 3 days I called again to be sure that all good and it looks like it is still good to go.

So guys, try to register in one of the facilities close to you https://thailandintervac.com/  and follow up your registration and don't feel frustrated if you have to wait till someone picks up your call (that's what happened with me but all good ).

lets hope that the 16th will be still standing and not canceled..!

Stay Safe