PM Prayut orders Public Health Ministry to send 750,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses to vaccination stations

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

whereas in Australia the Covid planning is run by a military guy Lieutenant General John Frewan - 

I am unclear if this is a good thing or bad thing.  ????

Edited by hioctane
sp
  • Haha 1

thats a drop in the ocean towards the deal for 20m pfizer deal which fell because it has to come through a govt agency, pryut and anutin should be arrested for their reckless behaviour of obstructing delivery and benfiting from suppliers over the last couple of months.

Edited by tomyami
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The quantity is compatible with the capacity of each station, and a delivery plan is being developed.

No worries, Czar, foodpanda has your back:  Pizza, Salmon, Sushi, Cake, Rice, Burger, Pasta, Dim Sum, Chicken, Halal. and now - vaccine!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, hioctane said:

I am unclear if this is a good thing or bad thing.  ????

It has propaganda value from the government's point of view: Politically neutral, looks great in a uniform, noone would dare criticize 'one of our boys' ...  The fact that he usually looks like a kangaroo caught in the headlights is irrelevant.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Something is seriously wrong with these people, they are just not wired up correctly.

Surely if the Vaccines are on hand, why is it necessary for a PM to tell the ministry responsible to do their Job.

Cracks are starting o appear.

Appear.... I would suggest widening.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Gen. Prayut directed Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister, Anutin Charnvirakul, to address the vaccine allocation issue, ensuring that doses are delivered to the 25 vaccination stations, which are situated outside health institutions across Bangkok. Mr. Anutin and Secretary-General of the National Security Council (NSC), Gen. Nattaphon Narkphanit, as Director of the Center for the COVID-19 Situation’s Administration’s (CCSA) Operations Center, had a meeting and agreed that the Department of Disease Control would deliver 1,000 doses directly to each of these stations per day, without going through the BMA. In all, 25,000 doses will be delivered per day, amounting to 750,000 doses this month. The quantity is compatible with the capacity of each station, and a delivery plan is being developed.

Can anyone else spot the red tape bureaucracy causing an issue here?

Let the health system do it's job and everyone else stay out-of-it.

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has ordered the Ministry of Public Health to deliver 750,000 doses directly to these stations this month.

As apposed to?.... down the toilet drain?  Into landfill?  Mixed with cocktails?  Nothing like stating the obvious????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Wow, just wow.

They ran dry.

And along comes the pm to issue orders.

Not that they're big on history here, other than counting to ten, but prayut and anutin will go down in Thai history as EPIC FAILURES, responsible for more deaths of Thai citizens than anyone other Thai leader EVER.

If he had more than a thimble-full of courage and honor he'd resign. If he really cares about the country and it's people he'd resign.

Not sure how he lives with the SHAME?

Note to owner: Time for a new Jockey.

Thank you, Thank you, Many thanks...

.........."prayut and anutin"     In the English language it is common to 'Capitalize names' and other things as a matter of 'RESPECT'..... People, states, cities, countries, religions, and the list goes on....  I do not respect prayut or anutin or muslim..... among others and when I write something about such things I REFUSE to capitalize those words for respect........    prayut and his bunch have 'raped and pillaged their own people, and totally filled their pockets with money that should have gone to helping 'Thai people' endure and survive this communist china 'WORLD Warfare' called Covid 19.... I have utmost pity for the normal Thai people, having leaders who are so pre-occupied with filling their own pockets, at their people's loss......

CHEERS for you, my Friend.......

Edited by kensawadee
change format.

17 hours ago, placeholder said:

Because he wanted to get the word out to Thai citizens that these stations will be open and have vaccines. There are a plethora of legitimate reasons to criticise the Thai govt over its handling of the covid crisis. Yours just isn't one of them.

if Prayut had wanted to get the word out that the Station were open and had a stock of Vaccines, surely he would have said so in one of his many Television announcements or on his Twitter Feed.

No, this was an order to MOPH to pull their fingers out

• Like 2

Oh Grandmaster Prayut,  l wonder if he even placed an order, at 20,000 cases a day now you just cant guess the number of daily cases it will peak at but the longer this fool is running the place the sky,s the limit

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, mark131v said:

There's militaries and then there's the Thai military and thankfully the Aussies have <deleted> all in common with the Thai military...

They do have some very good, well trained frontline troops. (So I've been told by American frontline troops).

On 8/4/2021 at 7:06 PM, steven100 said:

good news issued by our Khun Prayut Chan O Cha ....  as I have said before , it seems that this guy always comes along and cleans up the mess.  750,000 doses is not near enough, however I'm sure more will follow.

Thanks to Khun Prayut. 

Fruit one day ...  then vaccines the next .......   :wai:   

Capture.prayut.PNG.37444e67e147c7eb73bffaf91283c731.PNG

What drug did you have today, man ? A great troll you are, respect !

• Like 1

Near our home there are about half a dozen convenience stores with the well known Ding Dong bell.

Somehow without 1100 generals, the threat of violence or highly trained /paid staff they seem to manage to replenish 1000s of differently priced items daily, make a healthy profit for the owners/partners and provide a vast range of products.

In USA the public can walk into similar places choose a free quality vaccine and walk out here. Unless some 'middlemen' wish to profit from death and disease, I can see now reason for teh regime to micro manage roll out leave it the qualified  Drs to import authorize  what is safe and the excellent in place infrastrucure to roll it out.his will leave teh government lots more free time to generate the money desperately needed by Hospitals, vicitms and the unemployed . Get it done asap so the nation can return to normal ad visitors will feel safe coming to a fully vaxxed state with a functioning health service.

Rant over folks, off for coffee, sometimes wonder if better here with no army at all like Costa Rica it's not like they defend the borders. let teh nav have a go or heaven forfend the people choose their leaders in free transparent elections .