One 90 day report (mail) experience

Yes, FWIW, my last 90 day was due on July 19.  I mailed in the form with the SASE on June 29. I just today received my 90 day receipt back from Chaengwattana. Oh, and the due date on my new 90 day notification is October 18. So basically less than a two month period from the time I received the 90 day until it's time for me to mail in the October form, probably around 30 September. 

Edited by John Drake
  • Thanks 1

My last 90day by post to CW was 32 days from mailing date to my mail box returned with a blank TM47, my copies, along with the next notification slip, quite impressed, mailing again later this month. 

I sent my 90-day report to Chiang Mai from Tonpao, Sankamphaeng on day 15 from due date, and as usual, the mail first goes to Sankamphaeng (same day), then to Lamphang or Lamphun (next day) then back to Chiang Mai (next day) but this time, there was a Sunday and a holiday so when it came back to Chiang Mai, the EMS tracker indicated that immigration was closed so one more day and they signed for it.  Normally, I get the return receipt within 10 days but this time it hasn't arrived yet.  Maillady says that Lamphang is inundated in packages and mail so expect a delay!

8 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

My last 90day by post to CW was 32 days from mailing date to my mail box returned with a blank TM47, my copies, along with the next notification slip, quite impressed, mailing again later this month. 

Exactly same for me.

I was very surprised with return or my photocopies and new TM47.

I used two B4 envelopes. Makes it easy for them to return the photocopies.

• Like 2

Mailed mine 5 weeks ago, yes it was only 14 days before the due date which is the 19th of July.  Sure its only been 3 weeks since the 90 day was actually due, but why does it take them so fricking long to mail them back like many of you are saying especially if it was sent by EMS with an EMS stamped and noted self addressed return B4 envelope.  I wonder if they only weed through the pile once a week to process them at CW

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 2:22 PM, John Drake said:

Yes, FWIW, my last 90 day was due on July 19.  I mailed in the form with the SASE on June 29. I just today received my 90 day receipt back from Chaengwattana. Oh, and the due date on my new 90 day notification is October 18. So basically less than a two month period from the time I received the 90 day until it's time for me to mail in the October form, probably around 30 September. 

Wow, long time.

Id start to worry after 4 weeks.

As things get worse I'd imagine longer waits as most of immigration will come down with COVID-19.

Packed offices and contact with immigrants.

It inevitable.

Edited by MrJ2U

5 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

11 years, various offices works fine, if you don't mind receipts for a Chinese woman. 

A receipt for a Chinese woman?

Who could resist?

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Haha 1

Not related to 90 day porcessing time.. my recent experience with Express mail from US to Bangkok

Tracking History

August 7, 2021, 10:43 pm 
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility 
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on August 7, 2021 at 10:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. 
August 7, 2021, 7:49 pm 
Departed USPS Facility 
AURORA, IL 60502  
August 7, 2021, 3:40 pm 
Arrived at USPS Facility 
AURORA, IL 60502  
August 7, 2021, 1:55 am 
Departed USPS Regional Facility 
CHARLESTON WV PROCESSING CENTER  
August 6, 2021, 5:22 am 
CHARLESTON WV PROCESSING CENTER  
August 5, 2021, 8:50 pm 
Departed USPS Facility 
ATLANTA, GA 30354  
August 5, 2021, 4:02 pm 
Arrived at USPS Facility 
ATLANTA, GA 30354  
August 5, 2021, 1:37 pm 
MACON GA DISTRIBUTION CENTER   
August 5, 2021, 5:22 am 
Departed USPS Regional Facility 
JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
August 4, 2021, 1:57 am 
JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
August 3, 2021, 10:07 am 
Acceptance 
OCALA, FL 34481 

• Confused 1

I missed the date that my 90 day report was due and I'm 13 days late.  Is it still necessary to do the report in person during this semi-lockdown?  I looked at the MTT website and it doesn't mention 90 reports but does say that an appointment is necessary.  Is MTT still the location and are the in-person reports being required now?  There doesn't seem to be any increase in the fine regardless of the lateness of the report, so maybe I'll just wait for a while.  I realize that the fine doubles if you are arrested.  Current information will be appreciated.

8 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

I missed the date that my 90 day report was due and I'm 13 days late.  Is it still necessary to do the report in person during this semi-lockdown?  I looked at the MTT website and it doesn't mention 90 reports but does say that an appointment is necessary.  Is MTT still the location and are the in-person reports being required now?  There doesn't seem to be any increase in the fine regardless of the lateness of the report, so maybe I'll just wait for a while.  I realize that the fine doubles if you are arrested.  Current information will be appreciated.

You do your 90 report at MTT.

No need for booking.

At some point you will need attend MTT to pay fine. 2000baht. Not urgent.

With current restrictions still need to attend immigration for such things as extensions etc.

90 reports can be done online, via mail, in person or agent.

Since you missed report you will need attend in person

Edited by DrJack54

15 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Wow, long time.

Id start to worry after 4 weeks.

As things get worse I'd imagine longer waits as most of immigration will come down with COVID-19.

Packed offices and contact with immigrants.

It inevitable.

It probably seemed longer because I sent my 90 request in three weeks before its expiration, rather than 15 days. I thought it might actually help reduce the return time. At any rate, I received the receipt on the 7th, which was still 12 days before the 30 day window from when you are required to go into immigration because you haven't received the receipt. They're stringing things out. My return letter was postmarked on the 6th.  And if I have a complaint it's about that. Before, when I did my 90 days with the online system, my new 90 days always started from the day my receipt was processed. Now, even though they didn't process this until some time around the 6th, they still backdated the receipt to the 19th of July. And that is causing me to have an ever decreasing amount of time before I need to mail in yet another 90 day.

• Like 2

Heads up for anyone waiting for 90 slip by post.

Due date: 16 July

Posted to CW: 29 June

Received CW: 30 June

New 90 days report slip arrived yesterday, 9 August.

total wait: 41 days

Edited by Cuchulainn
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Heads up for anyone waiting for 90 slip by post.

Due date: 16 July

Posted to CW: 29 June

Received CW: 30 June

New 90 days report slip arrived yesterday, 9 August.

total wait: 41 days

I will wait with baited breath, as the saying goes, as my Due Date was 19 July.  Lets see if I get mine this week. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 8:44 AM, DrJack54 said:

You do your 90 report at MTT.

No need for booking.

At some point you will need attend MTT to pay fine. 2000baht. Not urgent.

With current restrictions still need to attend immigration for such things as extensions etc.

90 reports can be done online, via mail, in person or agent.

Since you missed report you will need attend in person

Dr Jack are you saying no need to use the appointment system, I was informed at my last report that you MUST use the "Online appointment queue Reservation" and given a slip with the www.address and QR Code..... OR, can you turn up as before and queue?

I really don't want to travel to MTT currently, but since my last report, I have renewed my Passport, which means I cant do it online, and I'm past the date now for the mail option. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

System for making on-line appointments is still down, actually it does not currently exist actually.

Check this on the immigration website for info about it. https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/courses/we-will-closed-our/

When it is working they will post a link to it or redirect you to the new site.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Thanks Dr. Jack.  Now i need to figure out how to direct a taxi from Ploenchit to MTT.  Google map isn't much help.

It is not hard to find if you know on North side of MTT on Police CIB land.  Can enter main entrance to CIB and keep left - or from road under Sirat Expressway.  If coming from town Sirat Expressway exit to MTT and drive across Popular  Road (North side of MTT) and take first road to right.  Will be first building you come too.  

image.png.53d6b09d9eff56183c97edf945ae206d.png

• Like 1

Thanks lopburi3.  I found the place with no problems and, to my surprise, my process of filing the report and paying the fine was expedited.  There were other people waiting to file their reports but I was put at the head of the line.  I was in and out in 15 minutes.  Best of all, my new reporting date is 90 days from today.   I'm going to post reminders of that date around the apartment.  Maybe I was epedited because of age?

report date 16 July 2021
mailed to CW 29 June, delivered at CW 30 June (EMS)
returned from CW 13 August, delivered at home 14 August (EMS)
46 days all in
Immigration replaced my EMS sticker with their own, so not possible to track.

Processed on 15 July, with next report date of 14 October, according to the slip.

My previous report took 50 days all in. Difference down to holidays probably.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

report date 16 July 2021
mailed to CW 29 June, delivered at CW 30 June (EMS)
returned from CW 13 August, delivered at home 14 August (EMS)
46 days all in
Immigration replaced my EMS sticker with their own, so not possible to track.

Processed on 15 July, with next report date of 14 October, according to the slip.

Thanks for the update, means mine since it was due on the 19th for my report date, and I mailed it like you did, should be coming to me within the next 3 or 4 days, well I am hoping so.