Phuket Town fresh markets closed over COVID fears

webfact

1628563676_1-org.jpg

The Phuket City Fresh Market 1 on Ranong Rd in Phuket Town has been ordered to remain closed until Aug 22. Photo: Phuket City Municipality

By The Phuket News

PHUKET: Phuket City Municipality has ordered two markets in the heart of Phuket Town closed over concerns of COVID-19 infections.

The Phuket City Fresh Market 1 located on Ranong Rd yesterday was ordered closed until Aug 18 and the Downtown Plaza market located across the road was ordered closed until Aug 22.

“The closures are to clean up the markets and to control the infection of COVID-19. With our care, please everyone follow the disease control measures of DMHTTA,” Phuket City Municipality said in its announcements. 

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-town-fresh-markets-closed-over-covid-fears-81000.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-08-10

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not much left open here but I did have a pint or two Guinness's the other night whist having my fish and chips sat at the back of the pub incase the general charged in and arrested everyone to give me time to sling it instead of supping it ????

• Like 1