Thai Friendly

Sparktrader

I don't get why some people just can't accept what they like and get on with it.

You don't need to put a label on yourself or others for what turns you or them on. 

The only reason I can think of for too much overthinking is the person with the problem is homophilic or only wants to think of themselves as 100 percent macho tough guy 'straight'.

Having sex with a lady boy definably does not mean you are gay....it only means you fancy a ladyboy.  

You ask any gay man if they would want sex with a lady boy and I suspect 99 percent would say no.

Also, a man is a man. He can not be less of a man.  A gay man is a man same as a straight one, just a man that is sexually attracted to men not women.  

There are guy men who fit the stereotype image if a masculine straight man, and there are straight men who you would think were gay.  

4 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

I don't get why some people just can't accept what they like and get on with it.

You don't need to put a label on yourself or others for what turns you or them on. 

The only reason I can think of for too much overthinking is the person with the problem is homophilic or only wants to think of themselves as 100 percent macho tough guy 'straight'.

Having sex with a lady boy definably does not mean you are gay....it only means you fancy a ladyboy.  

You ask any gay man if they would want sex with a lady boy and I suspect 99 percent would say no.

Also, a man is a man. He can not be less of a man.  A gay man is a man same as a straight one, just a man that is sexually attracted to men not women.  

There are guy men who fit the stereotype image if a masculine straight man, and there are straight men who you would think were gay.  

Modern society all labels

200 years ago humans did whatever

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Modern society all labels

200 years ago humans did whatever

Yeh I guess so.  It would be difficult for them to decide what persona they want to show on their social media, as they might loose followers or 'likes'. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Says who? 98% straight. Do the maths.

A man who plays golf 100 times a year and goes fishing twice is a golfer not an eel.

that is a common problem, guys want to have it both ways, bang LBs and still be heterosexual, it doesn't work like that

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Having sex with a lady boy definably does not mean you are gay....

Keep telling yourself that!

And while you're doing that, I'll be telling myself the woman I pay to live with me really loves me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've never been close enough to notice that smell, but as I pass them often they wear perfume unlike Thai ladies

Really? Well I sat next to a LB who is a regular at my friends xx last night. Nobody in a right mind would take her for a natural born female, but she smells better than my English friend who arrived and sat on the other side of me, reeking of cigarettes and drink.  Gay men are not attracted to people who present as women.  The punters who pull lady-boys for sex are straights.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Gay men are not attracted to people who present as women.  The punters who pull lady-boys for sex are straights.

I agree with the first sentence. Your second sentence is wrong though.

Straight punters would pull a woman not a LB (unless they were deceived). 

There's nothing wrong with men liking LBs if that's their thing, but if we're going to use labels let's get them right. 

20 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I agree with the first sentence. Your second sentence is wrong though.

Straight punters would pull a woman not a LB (unless they were deceived). 

There's nothing wrong with men liking LBs if that's their thing, but if we're going to use labels let's get them right. 

They are just labels, as they have been explained to me by allies in the LGBTq+ community.

You can call them MSM, men who engage in sexual activity with men, if you like. For me if somebody presents as a female I treat them as a matter of respect and consider them female, but I am not interested in them sexually cause that's just not my bag baby, 

Don't believe me? Ask a gay man directly if gay men are attracted to persons who present as cisgendered females. They don't.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Keep telling yourself that!

And while you're doing that, I'll be telling myself the woman I pay to live with me really loves me.

I have never had sex with a lady boy nor do I find lady boys sexually attractive.

I am gay. If I did sleep with a ladyboy would that mean I am straight using your logic, because, you think a straight man sleeping with a ladyboy is gay?

Way I see it they are a mix of male and  female if they have not had all the operations.  So.....maybe a man sleeping with a ladyboy would most likely be bisexual? I suppose that would save time or money just having to bed one person rather than wining and dining one lady and one guy if you were bi. Lol

Edited by jak2002003

On 8/13/2021 at 1:00 AM, martin81 said:

Why would they want you to die unless of course you marry them? If you don't marry the lady she will not inherit anything when you die.

Life insurance and will, my man... you have to put someone down as beneficiary, right? I have no kids.

I wasn't 100% serious about the "waiting for me to die" part, but it seems like there's an element of that to keep an eye on whenever there is a cross-cultural marriage wherein it's harder to read the subtleties of motivation and intention. I believe for the most part that I'll be able to rely on my intuition and ability to read a Thai lady's character, but hey... gotta be careful in these matters.

Edited by PadPrikKhing
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

The punters who pull lady-boys for sex are straights.

?  I could careless but if a man is attracted, gets excited and interacts with what a LB has below the waist, then they are gay or bi.

Edited by bkk6060

19 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Really? Well I sat next to a LB who is a regular at my friends xx last night. Nobody in a right mind would take her for a natural born female, but she smells better than my English friend who arrived and sat on the other side of me, reeking of cigarettes and drink.  Gay men are not attracted to people who present as women.  The punters who pull lady-boys for sex are straights.

All the sexual aspects aside about ladyboys. I find gay Thai men who are not ladyboys to be bad gossipers and instigators. Troublemakers within groups. Maybe I should get out more I guess.

Don't mean to offend anyone but just from experiences both working and being around Thais.