Covid-19 vaccine passport

Petchou

Yeah.

As it appears that any and every sort of vaccine official documentation/certificate/card will be continuously updated or changed for each booster to come. This will probably be our future - as the COVID continues to mutate and spawn, the vaccines will change and improve and our vaccine documentation will change form as well.....instead, all pertinent and periodic info will be imbedded into our personal mobile units.

Thailand has not yer developed a vaccine passport. (Neither have most other countries).

Aftwr vaccination you will receive a catd with vaccination details but it may be only in Thai (other than your name) and date will be written Thai style as well which can be quite confusing to non-Thais)

I was able to request and get an Englush language version from my local hospital but no guarantee all will oblige. 

I heard if you get vaccinated in Thailand .this will not be recognised in say the UK .so even if you did get a vaccine  passport  it would be no good as a travel vaccine passport..so would still have to quiritine.and have another 2 jabs in UK...true or false..

13 hours ago, yeahbutif said:

I heard if you get vaccinated in Thailand .this will not be recognised in say the UK .so even if you did get a vaccine  passport  it would be no good as a travel vaccine passport..so would still have to quiritine.and have another 2 jabs in UK...true or false..

Currently true as I read it:

Approved vaccines

You must have been fully vaccinated under one of the following programmes:

• UK vaccination programme, approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
  • UK vaccine programme overseas, approved by the MHRA
  • an approved vaccination programme in Europe or the USA – not all are recognised in England  (goes on to give the specifics)

No provision for having been vaccinated anywhere but UK, US or Europe as I read it.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/how-to-quarantine-when-you-arrive-in-england

nite that Thailand is currently on the "amber" list