Wearing a mask forever ? So great ! World has never been so clean ! I love the new normal !

thierryviteau

• 2 weeks later...

you like it or not, masks are for a long time or forever, except if maybe they decided to sell the covid meds that have already proven efficient.

And even, do you wish that your restaurant staff or shop staff spit in your face as in the past ? or don't yo think that the world is a lot cleaner now ?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, toston said:

you like it or not, masks are for a long time or forever, except if maybe they decided to sell the covid meds that have already proven efficient.

And even, do you wish that your restaurant staff or shop staff spit in your face as in the past ? or don't yo think that the world is a lot cleaner now ?

When did your restaurant staff spit in your face> If they did why did you stay?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As long as covid is around people should wear a mask. I don’t have a problem with wait staff, cooks and food handlers being required to wear a mask all the time. 

To say, “I enjoy wearing a mask…” or “I really love the new normal”??? I find that ludicrous. 

You honestly strike me as a germaphobe or even someone who spends hours a day picking lint off of towels. 

Edited by DBath
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Hard to breathe for old folks.  And wearing glasses is a pain as they get fogged up and the mask straps get tangled in the ear pieces.

I feel yah…Though I do wear a mask I don’t enjoy it. Try moving your glasses a smidge further down your nose and they won’t fog as bad - that works for me. 

48 minutes ago, DBath said:

I feel yah…Though I do wear a mask I don’t enjoy it. Try moving your glasses a smidge further down your nose and they won’t fog as bad - that works for me. 

I do that, but I have wire-rimmed glasses with flexible wrap-around ear pieces. After years, they are held on with heat shrink tubing.  The other day I lost one.  An hour or so later I scratched my ear and found it still on my ear, 555.  Guess it's time for new glasses and frames.  ???? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Hard to breathe for old folks.  And wearing glasses is a pain as they get fogged up and the mask straps get tangled in the ear pieces.

Fogged up spectacles: Smear minute (one drop) amount of dish detergent on lens, polish it off, place mask on clamp around the bridge of nose, then put spectacles on.

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2021 at 12:42 PM, thierryviteau said:

I will wear a mask forever and I wish that it becomes an obligation for everybody or at least for anybody dealing with food, just as in the industry.

The ugly ones are rejoicing in the wearing of masks, including teenagers with plukes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

The key phrase is "having to".  Slippery slope.

What "slippery slope"????

like having to drive on one side of the road, having to wait till you're 18 to drink, having refrain from hitting people, having pay taxes?

Edited by Thunglom
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 3:57 AM, Damrongsak said:

you mean old men who are overweight ? the ones for whom we stopped the world ?

and now they still complain about wearing a mask ?!

I know kids who wanted to suicide because of people like you, you should be proud of what you've done !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, leba said:

I know kids who wanted to suicide because of people like you, you should be proud of what you've done !

Overweight at 56.5 kg and 168 cm?  I think not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, leba said:

What a brilliant collection of ignorant nonsense…And I love how you jumped straight to criticizing and personally attacking someone with no facts whatsoever. ????????????

Looking forward to your explanation of how this has any logical relationship to kids committing suicide….can’t wait to hear it!!!

Edited by DBath
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, leba said:

I agree, yes all over the world life has stopped for millions or billions kids because of old fat men who already proved that they wanted to die, so why trying to save them ?

• Sad 1

On 8/15/2021 at 1:57 PM, RJRS1301 said:

However the drawback being all the disposable masks are non biodegradable and contribute to contaminated landfill.

One hopes they will begin making the disposable masks from bamboo soon, 

I am surprised some entrepreneurial types have not researched this and started production. 

The market worldwide is there.

Beats waiting on tourists to stimulate the economy 

What about hemp? Re-infused  with ganga derivatives of choice (for medical purposes only) ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2021 at 10:41 AM, l4ml4m said:

I agree, yes all over the world life has stopped for millions or billions kids because of old fat men who already proved that they wanted to die, so why trying to save them ?

What makes you say they wanted to die? Is it because of their weight? Uhmm, how about those people suffering from illness and side effects of their medicines are making them fat? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1