Wearing a mask forever ? So great ! World has never been so clean ! I love the new normal !

thierryviteau

19 hours ago, Jillie Norman said:

What makes you say they wanted to die? Is it because of their weight? Uhmm, how about those people suffering from illness and side effects of their medicines are making them fat? 

yes sure, we keep finding excuses for all these ugly people who never cared about their health, but where are the excuse for billions kids who live a hell life since 2 years ? I have no respect for people who never cared their health and then ask that we care for them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, l4ml4m said:

yes sure, we keep finding excuses for all these ugly people who never cared about their health, but where are the excuse for billions kids who live a hell life since 2 years ? I have no respect for people who never cared their health and then ask that we care for them.

Is it because they are old. or because they maybe over weight(although the man in article does not appear to be above BMI) or because they live with age related conditions, that you call another human ugly?

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 1:31 PM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

std. cloth masks practically useless as recent western studies.

political muzzling compliance gesture ……. not medically required at all

Mask study with more than 340,000 subjects shows how facial coverings prevent spread of COVID-19

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/mask-study-with-more-than-340000-subjects-shows-how-facial-coverings-prevent-spread-of-covid-19/ar-AAO0bh8?li=BBnb7Kz

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 10:20 PM, JensenZ said:

I wear pretend masks so I can do my shopping. The biggest bonus is how fast my wife gets ready to go out now that she doesn't need to put on a face plus I don't need to bother shaving or be concerned about bad breath. I can really get stuck into the garlic and onions lol. I'm OK with forever. 

The study that 'should basically end any scientific debate' about masks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-basically-end-scientific-debate-144802638.html

22 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

The study that 'should basically end any scientific debate' about masks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-basically-end-scientific-debate-144802638.html

It doesn't.  The chart shows a decrease of 35% for 60+, 23% for 50-60, but 40-50 and less than 40 showed no significant difference.  So if anything, the study proves they are not that effective.  I don't think anyone was saying they don't work at all.  Just that they are not that effective.  Especially against delta.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2021 at 12:56 PM, Jillie Norman said:

What makes you say they wanted to die? Is it because of their weight? Uhmm, how about those people suffering from illness and side effects of their medicines are making them fat? 

Bla bla bla ... you are all so funny with all your ridiculous excuses !

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

You were asked a simple question, however it appears you lack the intellectual rigor to be able formulate a concise reply.

Please show where anywhere in my post I offered any excuse, explanation, or anything resembling same.

It was a question.

Hello vaccinated champion ! congrats ! Keep doing, you seem to be a real guy ! Maybe we met during one of my street fights ?! You seem to tough, it's possible ! ????

Edited by toston
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, ezzra said:

Try wearing a real good quality mask like the N95  that is not easy to breath with, and go on about your daily routine and you'll change your mind about wearing masks forever mate...

I wear a surgical/procedure mask most of the day with no problem, but I thought I would try an N95, and I found it really is a lot more uncomfortable and hot.

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2021 at 4:21 AM, salsajapan said:

Clearly I really feel better now that people have masks, I just try to avoid the idiots talking on their phone, smoking, eating or drinking who put their mask on their chin.

Or those who leave their nose uncovered all the time.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, toston said:

Hello vaccinated champion ! congrats ! Keep doing, you seem to be a real guy ! Maybe we met during one of my street fights ?! You seem to tough, it's possible ! ????

Wow!!! Are you that guy I saw trying to fight his way out of a wet paper bag? That was impressive...Or maybe I've confused you with the guy I saw trying to thrash a wet noodle. ???? 

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2021 at 3:21 AM, l4ml4m said:

The more you post, the more pathetic you become...

• Haha 1

What I really enjoy now is the disappointment of all the idiots who were thinking that the world who be back to normal after vaccination hahahahaahahaha, every country where mask is not an obligation anymore see high covid figures. Let's hope that they never get rid of the mask in Thailand.

• Thanks 1

perhaps anybody who supports permanent dehumanizing, useless, gesturing, public mask wearing would be better off moving to some totalitarian fear-based hellhole like China or North Korea…..or becoming a cyborg machine. 

China created & released Covid onto the World in February 2020 with 70 million Chinese New Year Travellers, having known about Covid then for three months. Clearly China should then have sealed their borders, if not a deliberate bio weapon. they did not so it clearly is.

Then Govts.should have moved ONLY to protect the Vunerable (Old & Sick), leaving Society & Economy otherwise Untouched. Sick includes Incredible Western Pandemic of Stupid Fatties / Smokers/ Druggies/ Alkys who were already bankrupting and overstretching Western National Health Services, driving up Taxes too.

But NO , Politicians determined everybody must share the societal & economic misery & ruin….because its “ compassionate” and “ the right thing to do” and actually Sick People are the Voting Majority & Taxpayers.WE COULD NOT AFFFORD THAT.

Also, one high profile UK fattie ill leftie guy, somehow clinging to his now useless life, with permanently & serious damaged brain, heart, lungs, liver, etc, in covid- based coma for 18 months, has cost taxpayer MILLIONS . ONE GUY ! That money LOST to Innocent Children with Cancer & Heart / Lung Conditions. Normally his Life Support would have been switched Off after 2-3 months….. absolute disgraceful “ political” action…… because all Human Life is “Priceless”… no, it is clearly not…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2021 at 1:42 PM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

perhaps anybody who supports permanent dehumanizing, useless, gesturing, public mask wearing would be better off moving to some totalitarian fear-based hellhole like China or North Korea…..or becoming a cyborg machine. 

China created & released Covid onto the World in February 2020 with 70 million Chinese New Year Travellers, having known about Covid then for three months. Clearly China should then have sealed their borders, if not a deliberate bio weapon. they did not so it clearly is.

Then Govts.should have moved ONLY to protect the Vunerable (Old & Sick), leaving Society & Economy otherwise Untouched. Sick includes Incredible Western Pandemic of Stupid Fatties / Smokers/ Druggies/ Alkys who were already bankrupting and overstretching Western National Health Services, driving up Taxes too.

But NO , Politicians determined everybody must share the societal & economic misery & ruin….because its “ compassionate” and “ the right thing to do” and actually Sick People are the Voting Majority & Taxpayers.WE COULD NOT AFFFORD THAT.

Also, one high profile UK fattie ill leftie guy, somehow clinging to his now useless life, with permanently & serious damaged brain, heart, lungs, liver, etc, in covid- based coma for 18 months, has cost taxpayer MILLIONS . ONE GUY ! That money LOST to Innocent Children with Cancer & Heart / Lung Conditions. Normally his Life Support would have been switched Off after 2-3 months….. absolute disgraceful “ political” action…… because all Human Life is “Priceless”… no, it is clearly not…

or maybe they are just smarter than you ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1