Sinovac shot first then AstraZeneca yields better results than 2 shots of Sinovacs

webfact

2 hours ago, oldcpu said:

Enjoy your dish soap bath. Those who take Sinovac, while not ideal, will have FAR better protection than you and your silly dish soap idea  ????????????

They won't.

Whats up with all the emoji's?

Seems infantile.

Edited by MrJ2U

Enjoy your dish soap bath. Those who take Sinovac, while not ideal, will have FAR better protection than you and your silly dish soap idea  ????????????

Theres no independent studies of the effectiveness against Delta.

Theres a big article about it in the BP.

1 hour ago, DavisH said:

Most medical workers were vaccinated early, so they were given to shots of sinovac. Many of them have since been given a booster (az or pfizer).  More recently, they have been given sinovac that will/is being followed by az. sin+az gives similar antibody titers to az+az. This is a good thing, actually, as that will allow the doses to az to go much further. Most Thais don't travel overseas so they don't care that they are mixing vaccines.

Right. Most Thai doesn't travel.

Almost all expat does.

Sinovac+ Sinovac or Sinovac + AZ wont work for travelling.

Assuming that this is mainly an expat forum, and I am being an expat,

I find that a concern.

More, if my Thai family gets Sinovac that also will be an issue travelling together.

So ? They have no idea as to any potential long term effects. No one does. What are you gabbing about?????? You need to read more. ???? Clearly you haven't read about concerns many have raised about mRNA. I personally think mRNA ok but many don't. 

AZ isn't exactly the perfect vaccine. Banned in I think 19 countries mostly because of the blood clot problems with people under 60. But I still think it ranks right up their with Moderna and Pfizer. We dont know what any long term affects are for any of these vaccines because they had to rush them through. It usually takes a few years to perfect vaccines. All vaccines have saved lives  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, uli65 said:

not to get any shots will be the best result for me

Your life your choice.

Hopefully you are young and won't find yourself in a hospitalbed, fighting for your life because of that choice.

15 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Sinovac shot first then AstraZeneca yields better results than 2 shots of Sinovacs

I would also guess two shots of either AstraZeneca or Pfizer are also better than two shots of Sinovac - Now give us some useful information everyone has not already realised for themselves.

and 2 shots of Sinovac is better than nothing at all.........  allegedly

Geez, you'd only need to be a third form kid in the west (15 year old) to figure that out by reading the JH and WHO sites.

Proving teenage biology dodgers could do a better job than these self-installed self-enriching, self-glorifying nimmeranjees.