Notify address before 90 day issue

Recently completed my online 90 day for first time, instead of personally visiting the office because of covid restrictions.

Lived in nonthaburi residence for many years and last visit to office was June 2021. 90 day now due so complete online form, get pending notice. Eventually get rejected "need to notify nonthaburi of residence before applying online" was reason.

Surely the June visit address was enough notice before applying online. I note the online instructions suggested site issues and may need to phone local office, ie nonthaburi.

Anyone had any similar issues ?

Immigration seem to be all over the place with regard to TM30.  I have had one in the back of my passport for the past 4, I am in the same house.  On my last 90 day visit to the Jomtein  IO,  I was made to complete a new one.  Even the Girl IO in the TM30 office didn't know why I had been told to do it by the moron on reception ( who is a known Jerk in the Jomtien office). Just put it down to the usual Immigration inconsistency in applying whatever new rule they made up that day. 

• Like 1