Chonburi governor orders the temporary closure of a worker camp and company in Si Racha and Ban Bueng due to Covid-19 concerns

snoop1130

237704585_848726309159383_4079019682697472936_n-630x420.jpg

The Chonburi Governor, Phakkhrathon Thianchai, ordered the temporary closure of a company in Si Racha and Ban Bueng to control the spread of Covid-19.

The order was posted by the Chonburi Public Relations office last night. The orders conclude, “Many Covid -19 confirmed cases were being found at worker camps and companies in the Chonburi area.

“In order to control the spread of the virus, the Chonburi communicable disease committee has ordered the following temporary closure of the places below.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/08/23/chonburi-governor-orders-the-temporary-closure-of-a-worker-camp-and-company-in-si-racha-and-ban-bueng-due-to-covid-19-concerns/

PattayaNews.jpg

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The order was posted by the Chonburi Public Relations office last night. The orders conclude, “Many Covid -19 confirmed cases were being found at worker camps and companies in the Chonburi area.

We keep hearing of numbers of infections being found, yet the daily numbers don't seem to reflect that.

34 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

I live in Ban Bung Chonburi. They came to my house yesterday as I knew they would. Sinovac appointment mid September, Ban Bung Hospital. Wait for them to come to you they will. 

Why didn't they bring the jab with them, job done.