Kratom In Chiang Mai. Where can you buy it?

CALSinCM

18 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

555 - just asked Mr Google . Of course the USA has this to say !!!

"Kratom is banned by some states in the U.S. due to safety concerns."

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1513/kratom

Guess there you gotta wait and buy from Big Pharma !!!

my god ! I just finished reading about it on Webmd , Why ? , how ?, could they possibly make this <deleted> legal. It seems to be absolutely awful.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

I understand what it is.  And it grows here.  Although it was illegal tree could be found even in Pattaya until recently.  It's around.  Gotta wait for Big Pharma?  Nope.  Looking for the leaves when the become available.  Which they will.

• Like 2

I swapped devices to respond, and opened the wrong kratom thread in doing so.

But the TLDR is that I have put my better half on the case weeks ago, but it seems keep looking around Wororot Market and eventually, home grown is the best option, if one has the land to do it. 

It's unlikely to get here all that fast in dried form until the tree supply gets back to normal.

They would destroy the trees wherever they were found. A traditional tonic and medicine, since before the Buddhist era, destroyed by control-freak asshats, and their war on adult pleasure and wellbeing.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

For millenia animals including insects and mammals such as humans have sought conscious altering drugs of all types.

That's unlikely to stop regardless of legislation or even what you personally think about it.

All drugs should be legal and available, as is gradually, inexorably, happening globally.

Conciousness cannot and should not be legislated, especially by narrow-minded people who stand to profit by making it either legal or illegal.

Do you think webmd may have some stake in Big Pharma? No, of course not. What a silly thought.

You see here .....canthai55 wrote .....

So I clicked on the link and read it.     That's all ,  Geez ! after reading the supplied link , it was just my personal opinion. Or is that not allowed ! I didn't think we are all in the USA where we have to be so damn PC or whatever.  Yes, I am irritated right now.   

• Like 1

I've got about 1/3 rai of unused land to produce a small cash crop for sale.

Although legal to use, you need a license to grow Kratom for commercial purposes. License will only be issued to Thai citizens residing in Thailand.

Likewise selling Kratom is controlled and subject to specific regulations. Best to read the fineprint... to avoid fines or imprisonment.

Have a huge tree of it in my street out in the sticks.  The Thai Yai builders in sed to send their kids to climb the tree and stuff plastic supermarket bags full of the leaves. 

Told me they used to make tea from it. 

It's an old tree..  thick twisted trunk...think about 100 years old. 

Not tried the stuff myself. 

We ordered a 50cm tall plant today on FB marketplace for 350 bht. We bought a rai of land yesterday and will use half for growing, It's the only legal cash crop in town for now, so until things change and we can grow the 6 pots Anutin talked about this will do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leaf of Faith

Documentary. Mostly about the pain killing benefits of Kratom.

Saw this a few weeks ago on Youtube but can't find it again. Only this copy which isn't very good visually.

Can be found on Netflix but not in Thailand. Also on Fmovies.

OP, I think you will find its been hidden in plain site for years. If you find the little old lady selling bunches of herbs etc in the market or pushing a cart. I live in Pattaya and we had a restaurant, the lady who would come round with the cart full of basil, coriander etc, used to sell it. Our kitchen staff used to buy a bunch along with all the other herbs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thaitom said:

You see here .....canthai55 wrote .....

So I clicked on the link and read it.     That's all ,  Geez ! after reading the supplied link , it was just my personal opinion. Or is that not allowed ! I didn't think we are all in the USA where we have to be so damn PC or whatever.  Yes, I am irritated right now.   

Up to you.

On 8/24/2021 at 6:39 PM, CALSinCM said:

I'm looking for where to buy leaves and trees.  Nothing else

Leaves:

https://shopee.co.th/กระท่อมจากนครศรีธรรมราช-i.162396218.7745944008?position=12

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1