COVID-19 deaths in Thailand pass 10,000

webfact

2 hours ago, GStewart70 said:

See below.

Would you want to be the travel agent trying to sell a holiday to Thailand for a few weeks?

You also get a free draw at the airport to see if your trip can be supersized to include a two week stay in a hospital separated from your family.

Even Don King couldn't sell this mess.

Two chances, slim and none.

Slim's just left town.

Screenshot_20210825-120449.jpg

As I've written time and time again, nobody is going to Thailand for a care free holiday.  People going in for reuniting are what is driving this, little else.  

If you were to take  your family on a vacation to Thailand for no other reason to stare at the sea, well, it's very very very foolish.  And I have little doubt there is nobody here who falls into that category.  

Not included in your list is what you have to do to get back home.  Testing, quarantining, etc.  

Until vaccines are widely available there will be no revival in the tourism industry, full stop.  IT's only August, you have about one more year of this.  Get cozy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Blumpie said:

As I've written time and time again, nobody is going to Thailand for a care free holiday.  People going in for reuniting are what is driving this, little else.  

If you were to take  your family on a vacation to Thailand for no other reason to stare at the sea, well, it's very very very foolish.  And I have little doubt there is nobody here who falls into that category.  

Not included in your list is what you have to do to get back home.  Testing, quarantining, etc.  

Until vaccines are widely available there will be no revival in the tourism industry, full stop.  IT's only August, you have about one more year of this.  Get cozy.  

Thanks for repeating my post.

I am well aware of all the hastles. I posted them.

It was a post aimed at the deluded fantasists who think that BKK is suddenly going to be welcoming millions of visitors.

If i can return to Thailand in one year without an SAS type logistical obstical course, i would be delighted.

Personally, i honestly think this is going to drag on for years.

I hope i am proved wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

Second wave here will be blamed on no vaxxers. Even though everywhere had second waves is a very now predictable fashion. 

They are gonna close back down after opening, get very strict on vax papers. A living hell. Tit. 

There are "no vaxxers" here only those trying as hard to get their first and second shots

Thailand reports 18,501 new COVID-19 cases, 20,606 recoveries, 229 more deaths

COV26.JPG

FILE PHOTO: A medical worker prepares a syringe with a dose of China's Sinovac coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine at the Central Vaccination Center, inside the Bang Sue Grand Station, in Bangkok, Thailand, May 24, 2021. REUTERS/Athit Perawongmetha/File Photo

Thailand on Thursday (August 26) reported 18,501 new COVID-19 cases, 20,606 recoveries and 229 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1228788-thailand-reports-18501-new-covid-19-cases-20606-recoveries-229-more-deaths/

//CLOSED//

/ADMIN