Video: Policeman charged with murder after torture/extortion of drug suspect shocks Thailand

webfact

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I've no idea, I'm just posting what has been reported about his cars that so many posters chose to ignore even though the information was out there!  Maybe she (they) started off small and were successful?   Maybe she was from a wealthy family, she was described as "hiso".   

Expand  

And its just a coincidence that he was demanded Millions of Baht from people to avoid prosecution ? 

Maybe there's a connection between his wealth and his extortion of the public?

"And its just a coincidence that he was demanded Millions of Baht from people to avoid prosecution?"

I didn't say that, or anything like it.

"Maybe there's a connection between his wealth and his extortion of the public?"

It sounds as though there could well be, I didn't say that there wasn't.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:08 PM, hanuman2543 said:
On 8/25/2021 at 3:08 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

His wife owns a luxury car business, according to the Bangkok Post.

Does that mean he got all cars for free? 

The wife must make a roaring trade.

Maybe, who knows?

Perhaps she is doing a roaring trade.

According to this thread, Jo has surrended himself today.

urgent!!! Superintendent Jo contacted and surrendered himself at the Police Station 6
Today (August 26, 64) it was reported that "Superintendent Jo" contacted the Provincial Police Region 6, but it was unclear where he would go to turn himself in between Police Station 6 or to the Muang Nakhon Sawan Police Station.

jo.jpg

13 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

According to this thread, Jo has surrended himself today.

urgent!!! Superintendent Jo contacted and surrendered himself at the Police Station 6
Today (August 26, 64) it was reported that "Superintendent Jo" contacted the Provincial Police Region 6, but it was unclear where he would go to turn himself in between Police Station 6 or to the Muang Nakhon Sawan Police Station.

jo.jpg

How did he end up in another country. I thought borders are closed because covid????

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"And its just a coincidence that he was demanded Millions of Baht from people to avoid prosecution?"

I didn't say that, or anything like it.

"Maybe there's a connection between his wealth and his extortion of the public?"

It sounds as though there could well be, I didn't say that there wasn't.

That is why I was asking you the question . 

On 8/25/2021 at 10:57 AM, chaila said:

Why does this remind me of Koh Tao ??

likely because you have such a narrow frame of reference you need to draw shoddy parallels in order to add your 2 cents to the discussion.

if it wasn't Koh Tao, you would likely have brought up the red bull heir case,  which also lacks any direct similarities. 

• Haha 1