Video: Policeman charged with murder after torture/extortion of drug suspect shocks Thailand

webfact

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

And here I was watching the news this morning as it was a major story and I thought to myself why not just say he died from Covid.  Why not say he was spitting so you threw the bag on his head, and then the news shows the forensic team all dressed in full PPE's and a covid response vehicle at the station, and I thought what are the odds that the police will be quarantined, the suspect found to have had Covid, and the case swept away.  Of course that's just my view, and would seem to align with all of the past practices by this country.....just saying.

Well you know there is a video,hard to deny what is going on there!

35 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Because the brown very full envelopes kept going up the chain one could guess as why his bosses didn't guess.....just another twisted view I have.  But then your question was rhetorical right?

Correct!

1 minute ago, wprime said:

It's disgusting how these people abuse their power, but I have my full confidence that the Thai government will bring all those involved to justice by transferring them to inactive posts.

That place must be full

• Like 1
  • Haha 1