Police assure no special treatment of officers implicated in drug suspect’s death

snoop1130

I think they got the information out of the guy just using one plastic bag. so now that they know where the money is hidden they threw on another 5 bags to finish him off. 

After all 6 bags is defiantly an over kill.

14 hours ago, hanuman2543 said:

"there will be no special protection of the police officers involved in the alleged torture of a drug suspect in their custody"

Like in the case in Kalasin?

"whether the abuse seen in the video was intended to extort money from the victim or to extract information about the illicit drug trade."

DOES that mean torture to extract money is illegal, torture to extract info is lawful?

In Thailand, torture is ALWAYS legal if you are a YELLOW shirt,

His assets have been reported as being in the region of 100,000,000.

Well folks there a 100 million reasons he will receive some preferential treatment.

I'd like to think that eventually his nickname is gone from 'Jo Ferrari' to 'Jo walks like he has a Ferrari stuck up his...'

Edited by Dont confuse me
Mis spelling

6 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

The only believable assurance the police can give is that they are systemically corrupt.

No sweat. Another high profile police General is just polishing the final document for police reform. The entire force will be the envy of the world before year's end. I can see the headline now, 'Thailand, the hub of trust and the motto 'Protect and Serve....????

17 hours ago, Will B Good said:

"no special protection"

How sad that this even has to be said

They just dont think before they spout off.

Damn fool thing to say.

And whats with that scarf.....

• Haha 2

It will be just another case of "seen to be doing" for the media etc.

In reality after the dust settles, envelopes exchanged, he will disappear or under some farce of house arrest or something else just as ridiculous.