Need your opinion as experts on Thai girls, telling my experience

John2021

40 minutes ago, actonion said:

In the 21 years of living permanently in Thailand i have had 2 relationships, one was  a bar lady,  and two were office workers. who had university diplomas!!

The bar ;lady was  the only one who didnt pester for money, one of the  office lady  who said she was a Certified Accountant could not write  Two Million Fiive Hundered Thousand Thai Baht in figures plus a host of other problems 

Maybe the "certified accountant lady" could not write the Two Million Fiive Hundered ....

but sure she could count it correct when handed over to her as you promised as sin sod ....#....X ????????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, John2021 said:

Hi guys, i have been dating thai girls for the past 5 years, met during my trips, in parties, tinder, socials, thai friendly, apps, or anywhere literally.

Sorry, I find your post quite hypocritical as this is your opening paragraph.

Yes, you are definitely "different" and deserve better.

14 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

There is a subset of foreigners who see every Thai woman as either 'was, is, or will be' a bargirl. Not fair, but it is what it is. They play what they think are the odds, and will 'like' any post by any woman they think might be a future assignation.

I have Thai female staff who are constantly approached in malls or the BTS being asked, "How much short time?" Their 'look' is not anything more than female, yet some foreigners simply assume they are available for sale. I do not envy their plight.

My point was more referring to the op saying he wasn’t dating bar girls, but university/graduated ones 

When I tried similar their social media accounts would very rarely show another farang on there

I guess the area can make a difference…

10 hours ago, Airalee said:

It’s more than just a money thing.  It’s like their addiction to social media “likes”.  I have found that the most beautiful Thai women are often the most insecure.  As soon as you stop feeding their desperate need to feel better about themselves, they’re on to their next fix.  Even after their nose jobs, chin jobs, braces, fillers, facials etc, they feel the same way about themselves after the novelty wears off.  And that’s what we are to them after a while….a novelty…showering them with compliments and gifts.  I usually sense it and then am the first to turn tail and run, however.

Be a Skittles man…

https://heartiste.org/2009/05/19/be-a-skittles-man/

Image result for taste the rainbow

17 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

My point was more referring to the op saying he wasn’t dating bar girls, but university/graduated ones 

When I tried similar their social media accounts would very rarely show another farang on there

I guess the area can make a difference…

Please don't think I was critical of your post. You merely gave me an opening to point out that there are foreigners who assume all Thai women are available for a price. I know from my staff that even their social media (the silly and banal TikTok, Facebook, etc.,) garner them all sorts of 'likes' from foreign males as well as the more than occasional prurient comment or two.

Think I will suggest to the mods they start a "Dear Deirdre" section on this forum.

On the miniscule chance that this thread is genuine I will suggest the OP starts living up to the expectations his girlfriends have of him.

Otherwise they will continue searching for the "right guy" whilst dating him.

• Like 1

Originally i came here on holiday ,after many trips went into business ,looking after the British end ,learnt that The average Thai girl is like the average woman anywhere ,met and married for love ,now as i get old i realize that i was right all along ,still with my loving Thai  wife, funny most of my friends seem to be in the same boat

• Like 1

OP descibes the behaviour of some ladies associated with the "entertainment-business" or "Tinder-Acrobats" (a minority).

PRE-COVID: Once past their prime, those ladies could always marry a Farang that would even adopt her children from previous "activities". A kind of golden parachute!

Due to COVID, the supply of this type of Farang is drying up and with it the "last resort Farang golden parachute". Rats! Those "Love-Life high frequency ladies" may end up with one of their former Thai-"husbands". Good luck. Enjoy.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DaLa said:

I've heard that western women aren't glued their phones all day, are 100% faithful, hardworking, never moan or criticise and have no desire to date you just based on your level of income or how many gifts you buy them.  To be fair, very few of them I met had sick buffalos though.

I hope that's sarcastic.

• Like 2