Need your opinion as experts on Thai girls, telling my experience

John2021

The only real question is why do you thing that any woman in the world deserves any post ?

they are already not important in the west, so let alone here...

I pined hundreds here and in the west, but they are still just the funny toys to play with and then dump, nothing more.

• Sad 2

On 8/29/2021 at 8:43 AM, actonion said:

In the 21 years of living permanently in Thailand i have had 2 relationships, one was  a bar lady,  and two were office workers. who had university diplomas!!

The bar ;lady was  the only one who didnt pester for money, one of the  office lady  who said she was a Certified Accountant could not write  Two Million Fiive Hundered Thousand Thai Baht in figures plus a host of other problems 

That makes it 3 relationships and not 2.

1 bar girl

2 office workers.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Charlie Halliday said:

Met my Thai wife when I was 26 and she was 21 and still happy together 30 years later and 3 grown up kids. The only difference between her and my English girlfriend of 4 years is her temper!! My English girlfriend was incredibly gentle whereas my Thai wife can be quite be quite feisty when she's tired..but that aside I don't see any difference between English and Thai women. Sounds like you're seeing hookers not regular women.. If that's the case then you're always gonna be cheated and lied to. They're mentally and physically damaged as would any hooker in any country be. Best way to meet a nice Thai partner is thru introduction from someone you know and trust. Same as anywhere else in  the world. 

Did you have a 4 years old English GF???? ( kidding )????

• Haha 2

You asked for expert advice and you should get it. Over the last 20 years in Thailand I am sure I had drinks with thousands of girls. Then I spend a hour or two or even more with at least hundred of them - I never counted. I guess at least 10 of them were girlfriend material, probably more but I have only 24h a day.

Summary: There are so many beautiful cute young available girls in Thailand. If you don't find at least one which is perfect for you then you do something wrong. Or, more likely, you settled too early for a sub-optimal choice.

• Like 2

Why do farang get married here? The only benefit is for a visas, but there are many disadvantages. Many wealthy Thais never get legally married as they don't want to split assets in case of divorce. Defacto with or without a temple wedding is acceptable here. Several posters have said they got married weeks or months after meeting. Why?

• Sad 1

I think you're Looking in the wrong places and not committing yourself love is a two way thing and it takes time with thai girls simply because of the mis trust they have in men due to thaj society they see lots of men on holiday with many girls or the  rich having a Mir NoI in every city but once they love you they will fight in your corner and never give up 

1 hour ago, Smithson said:

Why do farang get married here? The only benefit is for a visas, but there are many disadvantages. Many wealthy Thais never get legally married as they don't want to split assets in case of divorce. Defacto with or without a temple wedding is acceptable here. Several posters have said they got married weeks or months after meeting. Why?

Why not, if and as long as it works out...

4 hours ago, Farang99 said:

The ones who  want a serious relationship are not interested in "butterflies". You sound like the worst kind of sexual predator. If you wanted a steady girl they are not difficult to find, but that seems to be the last thing you want.

I sound like a sexual predator pointing out the way many women are here?  I don’t drink, don’t go to bars, don’t sleep around at all.  I prefer to stay single and celibate than deal with most of the women here, who are in fact the “butterflies” you refer to.  I do have a couple close Thai female friends who I have known for almost a decade and they are both fiercely protective of me so the flaky women have little chance of getting at me.

10 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Why not, if and as long as it works out...

Why, as in what's the benefit or incentive? That's a huge 'if' and I think statistically they don't work out.

As for 'Why not?', because farang stand to lose a lot and gain nothing (besides easier visas).

On 8/29/2021 at 9:49 AM, Walker88 said:

I have Thai female staff who are constantly approached in malls or the BTS being asked, "How much short time?" Their 'look' is not anything more than female, yet some foreigners simply assume they are available for sale. I do not envy their plight.

Constantly? This would mean daily. Even in a bar a guy will strike a conversation before asking about ST prices. Sounds a stretch.

20 minutes ago, Smithson said:
On 8/29/2021 at 9:49 AM, Walker88 said:

I have Thai female staff who are constantly approached in malls or the BTS being asked, "How much short time?" Their 'look' is not anything more than female, yet some foreigners simply assume they are available for sale. I do not envy their plight.

Constantly? This would mean daily. Even in a bar a guy will strike a conversation before asking about ST prices. Sounds a stretch.

Maybe he runs a bar!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems you had one English girlfriend and one Thai wife. And you discovered only one difference between them. That is strange.

And then you want to tell the rest of us how unrealistic we because we all only know hookers.

Now try again, who of us is unrealistic?

"There is a little whore in all of us. Just a matter of price."

Kerry Packer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Airalee said:

I sound like a sexual predator pointing out the way many women are here?  I don’t drink, don’t go to bars, don’t sleep around at all.  I prefer to stay single and celibate than deal with most of the women here, who are in fact the “butterflies” you refer to.  I do have a couple close Thai female friends who I have known for almost a decade and they are both fiercely protective of me so the flaky women have little chance of getting at me.

Were you born without a penis? Men cant resist in Thailand.

I couldnt last 3 days without doing something. At least a happy ending.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

According to single friends of mine, meeting in person is infinitely better, than online. First of all you know what you are getting! Second, the women you meet on the street, in a store, or a restaurant, at a party, are not hunting for men. They are not scavenging for a salary. Many have professions, and many are higher functioning gals, than alot of the online gals, and they are not as needy as many of the online gals.

Many of the gals online seem to do it full time. That is their life, they know every trick in the book, they hop from one to the other, until they find a guy who is willing to spill, bit time. And with the neediness of many Western men, you will have alot of competition for the pretty, younger ones. 

So, that would be the first step. Be aggressive, and assertive. And use humor. That women love to laugh and love a playful guy, who does not take himself too seriously. Thai women are generally friendly, especially if you speak some Thai. You will not get shut down like in the West. They may not be interested, but they will be polite about it. And it is a numbers game. A good friend of mine, who lived in the world's greatest gold mine for women, Bangkok, told me he methodically approached at least ten women a day, and got at least three of their phone numbers, or line contacts. He kept busy, and usually had a big smile on his face. Bangkok is unique. There are a ridiculous number of gorgeous women there. 

Lastly, do not get hung up on them, emotionally. Have some fun. Get to know them. Take your time. Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, they will reveal themselves over time. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. We need to be honest, and let them know we are not interested in an immediate relationship. Something might develop, but if you are in a hurry, I am NOT YOUR GUY. An environment like this allows us to set boundaries, and take our time. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. 

I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take over. They have to. Someone needs to be the captain!

Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud.

Bond is fake. Nothing real about him.

Just whisper in their ear "you look hot, not that hot but ok"

IT isnt about Thai women. It is everywhere.

Seen, heard, lived it all. You just have to be lucky to find the one, it's rare.

You can do all good, but doesnt matter at the end. Then you are in the trash bin.

"Love, it is just a second hand emotion" Tina Turner

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Bond is fake. Nothing real about him.

Just whisper in their ear "you look hot, not that hot but ok"

Thanks. I did not know that. It is a handy metaphor for weak men, who do not know how to behave around women. And it is a good sort of yardstick for them to use, to avoid getting in over their heads. I agree about keeping the compliments within reason, being a bit standoffish, and not giving up too much, too soon.

From my point of view, a man with self esteem has to do some qualifying, to determine the worthiness of a woman he chooses to spend time with. That takes time. All the secrets are well hidden, but they typically reveal themselves over time. Also, a private detective is not a bad idea either, for a guy who is getting serious, and wants to know some "real facts". I hear there are some good ones in Bangkok, for hire. They are able to dig very deep. 

• Haha 1