Need your opinion as experts on Thai girls, telling my experience

John2021

6 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I have to say this is an astute post. They get lied to, pumped, and dumped, so some will try to do the same but quicker in future, once they get wise. Plus also probably bad advice from mama before they leave their village to work in a BKK 7-11. 

I was told by one girl she also got VD from an Aussie guy, one 58 year old guy lied to her about his age (she found his passport whilst he was sleeping), several guys lied about seeing other girls. What this does to the girl is tell her that men basically can not be trusted.  To be fair the girls also lie, even then, to get the best deal, but it's still a lot about fun, holidays, restaurants, trips. After age 31 however any smart girl will start to think about hooking down a guy if she wants a family, husband and kids, which 90% do want.

And by that time they, the over 30 women, have ridden the carousel for so long they know all the lies, and will mostly lie themselves, and indeed if they do not get the material benefits they want they leave without a second thought. Her mindset, habits and behaviour re men is set. If you get a 19 year old, however, you can mould her behaviour. They're less mercenary too.

8 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

I was told by one girl she also got VD from an Aussie guy, one 58 year old guy lied to her about his age (she found his passport whilst he was sleeping), several guys lied about seeing other girls. What this does to the girl is tell her that men basically can not be trusted.  To be fair the girls also lie, even then, to get the best deal, but it's still a lot about fun, holidays, restaurants, trips. After age 31 however any smart girl will start to think about hooking down a guy if she wants a family, husband and kids, which 90% do want.

And by that time they, the over 30 women, have ridden the carousel for so long they know all the lies, and will mostly lie themselves, and indeed if they do not get the material benefits they want they leave without a second thought. Her mindset, habits and behaviour re men is set. If you get a 19 year old, however, you can mould her behaviour. They're less mercenary too.

Nice post. But I disagree with trying to form an enduring relationship with a teenager. They still have no idea what they really want, and in my opinion are at liberty to change their minds after a few years. But I agree they are still ingenues and you probably won't get blindsided. ????????

10 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

Nice post. But I disagree with trying to form an enduring relationship with a teenager. They still have no idea what they really want, and in my opinion are at liberty to change their minds after a few years. But I agree they are still ingenues and you probably won't get blindsided. ????????

It's not about what they want. It's about what you want. I have taken a 19 year old it is quite possible to retain her faithful. They're not teenagers for long, after all within 12 months they're Twens. Unfortunately that also doesn't last very long, and they're Thirty-somethings. Before you know it you're saddled with a 40 year old.

Have you ever seen Brigitte Bardot lately? Trust me, 19 year old is the way to go. It's not just that women shrivel up into crumpled 55 year olds, but their character becomes rather different at that age to the happy, eager to please 19 year old. The longer you can delay that the better off you'll be.

8 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

It's not about what they want. It's about what you want. I have taken a 19 year old it is quite possible to retain her faithful. They're not teenagers for long, after all within 12 months they're Twens. Unfortunately that also doesn't last very long, and they're Thirty-somethings. Before you know it you're saddled with a 40 year old.

Wow, what a brilliant post. And before you know it you're dead.

11 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

Have you ever seen Brigitte Bardot lately? Trust me, 19 year old is the way to go. It's not just that women shrivel up into crumpled 55 year olds, but their character becomes rather different at that age to the happy, eager to please 19 year old. The longer you can delay that the better off you'll be.

There's something wrong with you. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

There's something wrong with you. 

Really? Then why does any billionaire ditch the wife and get a younger model? Bezos? Gates? Why do they do it?

Answer: Because they can.

We can as well though. There's no reason to keep a woman on-board after 48.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

Really? Then why does any billionaire ditch the wife and get a younger model? Bezos? Gates? Why do they do it?

Answer: Because they can.

We can as well though. There's no reason to keep a woman on-board after 48.

Because they're ugly and business obsessed w**nkers with mo' money. As I said, there's REALLY something wrong with you.... 

I'm really enjoying this, give me more to psychoanalyse. Are you an only child? Were you bullied in the past (or now)? Are you hopeless at sports? Do you have trouble making/keeping friends (with either sex)? Do you fantasise about owning a Bugatti Veyron? 

????????????????????

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 4:50 AM, Gottfrid said:

This is hilarious! Thanks for the entertainment. Now to your problem:

1. You do not seem to realize that bar girls and uni or other student basically are the same. They only do the work to get the means they need to support what they are doing.

2. That you never give any money is both a both and a bad thing. It´s also there reason why they forget you quickly. Referring to point 1 above. It´s good because you do not lose it to a person that does not love you. It´s bad because do not pay for the services given to you, because that´s what it is.

3. You have to stop being so naive. If you wish a real relation with a woman, you must stop looking in places where desperate women are advertising themselves.

If you now follow the facts and the information above, you will only stand in front of this:

• Buying land and building a house.
  • Paying for the monthly expenses.
  • Invest in a car for looking like normal people.
  • Remember that your wife is a woman in need of expensive gifts.

As you can clearly see, there is no way out. Better just take it as a man. Let the stick enjoy the ride and live while you can. ????????

Why bother with all that typing when all you wanted to do was tell him all this women are whores?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, n00dle said:

Why bother with all that typing when all you wanted to do was tell him all this women are whores?

Nah, you need to check out the awful posts by someone call themself Tanomatzu here. ????????????

Edited by Speedhump
Speeling
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

Because they're ugly and business obsessed w**nkers with mo' money. As I said, there's REALLY something wrong with you.... 

No, because when a man has options then he does not need to wake up next to a crumpled 55 year old woman whose character is unpleasant. Younger women are better than older women, not just because of looks, but also their character is much more pleasant.

I have excelled at sports btw and I don't dream of a Bugatti Veyron. I'm looking forward to a Morgan Plus Six.

Edited by Tanomazu
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tanomazu said:

No, because when a man has options then he does not need to wake up next to a crumpled 55 year old whose character is unpleasant. Younger women are better than older women, not just because of looks, but also their character is much more pleasant.

I have excelled at sports btw and I don't dream of a Bugatti Veyron. I'm looking forward to a Morgan Plus Six.

OK, you can be certified insane now. Go and try to have deep and satisfying conversation with your 22 year old girl, once she's realised she's not going to get that second or third (or first?) orgasm from you, and she's glued to her phone (not that you care about her needs anyway, she'll fulfil them elsewhere). This is superb stuff! 

PS - I knew you were an old man with a need for a sports car. It was so obvious.  ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Speedhump said:

OK, you can be certified insane now. Go and try to have deep and satisfying conversation with your 22 year old girl, once she's realised she's not going to get that second or third (or first?) orgasm from you, and she's glued to her phone (not that you care about her needs anyway, she'll fulfil them elsewhere). This is superb stuff! 

PS - I knew you were an old man with a need for a sports car. It was so obvious.  ????

It's basically impossible to have a deep and satisfying conversation with a woman. That's not what women are for.

If you want logic, culture, informed and intelligent conversation any man would always prefer a man to talk to.

Now, of course women have their purpose, but only until about age 48. After that, well, you know my view on this matter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

19yos good for growling

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

Regarding you, I can´t get my head around why you even thought it was important enough worth commenting, then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Then there is the question of the inevitable Thai Boyfriend. 

if the object of your attention says she doesn’t have a Thai boyfriend, you have to wonder….

I know Thai women that are sick to death of Thai men. Hate them (even worse if they're BIB) . Admittedly they're not the gullible 20 year old chicklets that most commenters here probably chase. ????