About 3 Million Thais Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots Starting Next Month

webfact

19 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Cases of hospitalisation and deaths after fully vaccinated with Pfizer reported in New Zealand and Singapore. What's your point.  

That is a totally meaningless statement, if you want to make relevant points you might want to do a comparison based on rates of hospitalization/death vs infected - comparing immunized vs non-immunized.

It is like saying there were deaths or life threatening injury by people in car accidents at 80kph who were wearing seatbelts (inference being so seatbelts provide no protection).

Edited by bkkcanuck8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

After the second, according to that report, it's 59%. So are you going to accept just part of that study as being truthful?

I'm not mentioning what I think or what I believe in, I'm just referring to published facts, you - and everybody else - are welcome to believe if they are truthful or not...????

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Point is I know of 2 people in ICU that had Sinovac. None with Pfizer, although I know many many more people that had Pfizer. Statistics.

And theres going to be a lot more because of Sinovac being a major Thai vaccine unfortunately. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, khunPer said:

I'm not mentioning what I think or what I believe in, I'm just referring to published facts, you - and everybody else - are welcome to believe if they are truthful or not...????

But you selectively cited the less important from a study that was done.