THG Group Moderna update.

Hamus Yaigh

if prioritised by payment order they should this data immediately.

this same hospital group says, that moderna booster should be given 1 month after the last sinovac or sinopharm.

By the time it arrives at the end of this year, might be wise to take 2 shots. Or share your with somebody else and buy yet another one for the next year, which suppose to be the 2nd generation. THG, as well as the other private hospitals, did already got bookings for that one

Edited by internationalism

Best thing to do is draw a big circle around your chest and stand up against a wall with a notice above saying :

All vaccines aim for bulls eye. Ignore all manufacturers guidelines and throw whenever convenient.

This abridged version of reality pretty well sums up the current kick bullock and scramble vaccine rollout.

This evening on television I watched the report of a hospital who announced it had 200 surplus Pfizer vaccines for anyone looking for a walk in jab without registration.  Over a thousand people turned up on short notice and swamped the vaccine center. Zero social placedistancing with crowdes crushed together like sardines.

Madness. Instead of trying not to get infected in the first place, these people still think a vaccine means you can't get covid.U

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, internationalism said:

if prioritised by payment order they should this data immediately.

this same hospital group says, that moderna booster should be given 1 month after the last sinovac or sinopharm.

By the time it arrives at the end of this year, might be wise to take 2 shots. Or share your with somebody else and buy yet another one for the next year, which suppose to be the 2nd generation. THG, as well as the other private hospitals, did already got bookings for that one

So would Astrazeneca a month after the 2nd Sinopharm be ok you think? the reason i ask is my Moderna probably won't be available until early next year

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Denim said:

Best thing to do is draw a big circle around your chest and stand up against a wall with a notice above saying :

All vaccines aim for bulls eye. Ignore all manufacturers guidelines and throw whenever convenient.

This abridged version of reality pretty well sums up the current kick bullock and scramble vaccine rollout.

This evening on television I watched the report of a hospital who announced it had 200 surplus Pfizer vaccines for anyone looking for a walk in jab without registration.  Over a thousand people turned up on short notice and swamped the vaccine center. Zero social placedistancing with crowdes crushed together like sardines.

Madness. Instead of trying not to get infected in the first place, these people still think a vaccine means you can't get covid.U

Instead of trying not to get infected in the first place, these people still think a vaccine means you can't get covid.U”

I guess you spoke with them and they told you what they believe?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

So would Astrazeneca a month after the 2nd Sinopharm be ok you think? the reason i ask is my Moderna probably won't be available until early next year

thonburi hospital has on it's fb page on 25.8 a graph in thai with relation to moderna.

it says, that after 2 sinopharm, moderna booster can be given a month after. 

That is purely theoretical, as they don't have moderna for many months. And by then recommendations might be different.

You should ask at the hospital you got your sinopharm if you are entitled to a booster at all (at this stage), as many people did no have any vax yet due to shortages.

You can pretend that you never had any and register with expatvac and bangkok hospital pattaya for pfizer. They are now liberal with distribution for over 40. You can take, even 2 shots. Looks, like they are not communicating with the other hospitals and there are no central registration system.

19 hours ago, internationalism said:

thonburi hospital has on it's fb page on 25.8 a graph in thai with relation to moderna.

it says, that after 2 sinopharm, moderna booster can be given a month after. 

That is purely theoretical, as they don't have moderna for many months. And by then recommendations might be different.

You should ask at the hospital you got your sinopharm if you are entitled to a booster at all (at this stage), as many people did no have any vax yet due to shortages.

You can pretend that you never had any and register with expatvac and bangkok hospital pattaya for pfizer. They are now liberal with distribution for over 40. You can take, even 2 shots. Looks, like they are not communicating with the other hospitals and there are no central registration system.

They are communicating with other hospitals. I tried what you suggest. It doesn't work.

It looks like the GPO order of 5 mm Moderna doses will arrive in two groupings.

I think some hospitals have received a firm allotment from the initial 1.9 mm, but also expect the powers that be to pick this over first (Army, Red Cross, etc.)

https://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG210901144956197

The Thai Red Cross was said to be interested in ordering another 5 mm Moderna.

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2021 at 4:39 PM, scubascuba3 said:

This study says 3 weeks apart, but that might be a minimum to wait:

Sinovac then AstraZeneca offers higher immunity than 2 doses of same brand (nationthailand.com)

This is a reply I had to a message I sent THG on Sunday. I needed to know what was going on regarding vaccines as we have also registered and paid for Moderna. Because of this reply I was very lucky to be able to get Pfizer yesterday.

Here is their reply by email: 

Earlier, according to the Government Pharmaceutical Organization (the importer), Moderna vaccine is expected to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2021 without specifying which month.

Recently, the Ministry of Public Health expected that Moderna should arrive in December. The timing depends on GPO and the manufacturer due to the availability in global market.

To update, the booking and payment of the first lot (fourth quarter 2021) and the second lot (first quarter 2022) are completed and closed.

The money paid by customers were brought to pay to GPO in order to secure the order.

Currently, we are waiting for vaccine to be delivered.

Please follow our Facebook (Thonburi Healthcare Group) and Line Official Account for more updates.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:12 PM, Hamus Yaigh said:

if the government will permit a third

If its 8 months from your second shot you should be fine.  Ahead of the game!

"Can You Get Covid-19 Vaccine Boosters Sooner Than 8 Months After The Last Dose?"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/08/21/can-you-get-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-sooner-than-8-months-after-the-last-dose/?sh=2078e59d31ac

On 8/31/2021 at 8:12 PM, Hamus Yaigh said:

Now THG is saying they have up to 400,000 paid customers waiting and prioritized based on payment order. They also say they have no idea when Moderna vaccine will arrive as the Govt controls it.

Great if you can get away with it... anywhere else it would be a ponzi scheme.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 3:16 PM, michael888 said:

The "government" controls it.  

Man, we will be waiting till 2023. 

Glad I paid for those imaginary covid vaccines.  Scammed again!  And I should have known better

Man, we will be waiting till 2023........

Until "The 12th Of Never" I think!

Hang on.....I feel a Donny Osmond song coming on? 

:cheesy::guitar:

I got this from them. 

Instructions for receiving this vaccine  For those who book Moderna vaccine in the 4th quarter of 2021, understand and evaluate the time of vaccination appropriately.

The company would like to ask for your cooperation.  Please complete the vaccination information survey at the link below.  From today until Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
 for the company  will know the situation of the vaccine needs of customers  and can manage accordingly  for your best benefit

https://forms.gle/q3qc3Ardp4MfyfJT7

Screenshot_20210903-150626_LINE.jpg

51 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I got this from them. 

Yes, it takes you to a Google Form to fill in (which needs a few attempts as Google says its being used too much!). Once in YOU get to choose the date of your vaccine and they start with OCTOBER (seems a bit optimistic?) through middle next year.

The sign in to Google Form requires your ID# used to sign / pay deposit at THG, which was my Thai ID#. However when I went via the Expat Vaccine route at other hospital for the AZ/Sino jabs earlier in the year I was given a new Thai Vaccine ID#, so wonder how that ties in having two Thai ID#s?

5 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Yes, it takes you to a Google Form to fill in (which needs a few attempts as Google says its being used too much!). Once in YOU get to choose the date of your vaccine and they start with OCTOBER (seems a bit optimistic?) through middle next year.

The sign in to Google Form requires your ID# used to sign / pay deposit at THG, which was my Thai ID#. However when I went via the Expat Vaccine route at other hospital for the AZ/Sino jabs earlier in the year I was given a new Thai Vaccine ID#, so wonder how that ties in having two Thai ID#s?

I haven't done it yet. I am getting Astra in 2 weeks, so maybe getting Moderna in October is OK? 

I am Thai so have only one ID.