Jump to content

"Honest" Anutin defends himself and vax rollout especially Sinovac and relationship with Chinese


webfact
 Share

Recommended Posts

After scrolling down all 5 pages, only thing I can say is that the country is doomed when such government imbeciles defend themselves this poorly and will probably still get a pass...

 

Like Joe Ferrari saying he swore on his amulet he didn't mean to kill the guy... This is on the same level.

 

Wondering if there are some actual Thai forums where people think like us, because at this point any other country would have started a whole revolution.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, phetphet said:

What does he mean? I thought Thailand, through Siam Bioscience had agreed the the rights to produce AZ. Is there a time limit on that? Seems a very short one if cannot produce next year.

Yeah. I noticed that too. What does he know that others don't? Is this is something that might be up for renewal? Based on their failure to deliver on their contracts, maybe renewal is unlikely?

BTW: Has anyone seen any figures about the actual production of the AZ vaccine from the Thai plant 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

Local production largely remains committed to orders outside Thailand and the materials to produce are supplied from elsewhere which supply issues from both ends may be causing problems. The suggestion of banning the export of production seems to have been quickly abandoned I believe.

Meanwhile there has been no reporting whatsoever about how many doses have actually been exported. It could well be 0.

 

It was previously announced that AZ would deliver 6 million doses in June and then 10 million a month until the end of the year. It was reported that Thailand was to keep 1/3 of production and export the rest. Meaning that production was projected to be 30 million/month. I think the last I heard they were making something like 3-5 million. It has been VERY quiet about what is going on with the local AZ production. I would love to know more if anyone has seen anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Total lies of the highest degree, the facts tell the truth, Sinovac is useless against the Delta strain, and yet you are still purchasing the stuff....  And for Graft, you don't know any difference between White or Black.... 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, juehoe said:

The recommended time between the 2 jabs for AstraZeneca is 8 to 12 weeks. This is more than the 4 weeks for the mRNA vaccines. The antibody response is higher when waiting 12 weeks instead of 8 weeks, but you have less protection between the shots. So what you want?

I got my first AZ in July and have the wait until October, 

 

Re: "The antibody response is higher when waiting 12 weeks instead of 8 weeks," That is what I understand to be the case too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mbenson said:

Meanwhile there has been no reporting whatsoever about how many doses have actually been exported. It could well be 0.

 

It was previously announced that AZ would deliver 6 million doses in June and then 10 million a month until the end of the year. It was reported that Thailand was to keep 1/3 of production and export the rest. Meaning that production was projected to be 30 million/month. I think the last I heard they were making something like 3-5 million. It has been VERY quiet about what is going on with the local AZ production. I would love to know more if anyone has seen anything.

Yes - the AZ rep in Thailand needs to be more forthcoming on the plants current production capacity it being of public interest - maybe he is sworn to secrecy. Note it also produces AZ in S.Korea so I wonder how the production capacity compares.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Edwin Cameron said:

I for one don't trust or believe that GRUB Racist Anutin.! I have been coming to Thailand since 1968 and he wins hands down as being the WORST politician they have had.

 

So since he was 2?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Partenavia said:

I suggest he takes a trip around the country, and looks at how the people are suffering because of the government's incompetence, and lack of support financially. Listen to what they say about Sinovac. 

 

He has just stood up in parliament and announced fake news. However, nothing will change, because the Thai population are still not at the stage whereby they will refuse to take this nonsense that is spoken on their behalf. Meanwhile the country continues to be raped, very sad. 

He is an overly entitled, ivory tower do nothing man, and he cares not one iota for the people. He is so insulated from the suffering of the masses. These frauds will say or do anything to deflect.

 

The problem for them, is that all credibility is now lost. Nobody believes anything they say, as they cannot be trusted, counted upon, and they are all incapable of leadership. 

 

True leaders really are in the service of their people. True leaders act with integrity and in doing so they establish trust. True leaders genuinely value their people and in doing so they create loyalty. True leaders are in the business of assisting people to realize their full potential, and in doing so they inspire excellence. Nobody can demand respect, loyalty or trust, like you constantly do. These things have to be earned. There are no short cuts, no way to cheat the process. Great leaders have integrity and truly value their people. And you do not inspire confidence, as you have never had any follow up in your weak game, you are highly insincere, and grossly incompetent and under qualified for the job. One would think after 7 plus years you guys had time to learn. That does not appear to be the case. Prayuth, you are a terrible leader. Anutin, you are not the health minister. You are the minister of disinformation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He is an overly entitled, ivory tower do nothing man, and he cares not one iota for the people. He is so insulated from the suffering of the masses. These frauds will say or do anything to deflect.

 

The problem for them, is that all credibility is now lost. Nobody believes anything they say, as they cannot be trusted, counted upon, and they are all incapable of leadership. 

 

True leaders really are in the service of their people. True leaders act with integrity and in doing so they establish trust. True leaders genuinely value their people and in doing so they create loyalty. True leaders are in the business of assisting people to realize their full potential, and in doing so they inspire excellence. Nobody can demand respect, loyalty or trust, like you constantly do. These things have to be earned. There are no short cuts, no way to cheat the process. Great leaders have integrity and truly value their people. And you do not inspire confidence, as you have never had any follow up in your weak game, you are highly insincere, and grossly incompetent and under qualified for the job. One would think after 7 plus years you guys had time to learn. That does not appear to be the case. Prayuth, you are a terrible leader. Anutin, you are not the health minister. You are the minister of disinformation. 

So Prayut, Anutin, et al are not true leaders. Thanks -- I wasn't sure.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG and the BS continues. We got 31 million shots as of August 31. Thus will get 110 million shots in the coming 4 months. Brilliant math example. DREAM and reality are 2 things. Thailand the land of DREAMS (smile) or is he confusing the daily capacity to jab...

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Joules said:

I just have only one question:  Why do Thais continue to put up with this gang of thugs that are looting the country blind?  

I think we all know that the majority of the Thai people are not very bright, the 90% IQ says it, but they are also very non confrontational, hence the answer to your question. But I think the rising will come eventually if this clown is still in charge.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I think we all know that the majority of the Thai people are not very bright, the 90% IQ says it, but they are also very non confrontational, hence the answer to your question. But I think the rising will come eventually if this clown is still in charge.

Is it IQ, or is it a purposefully woeful education system?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2021 at 9:16 AM, RotBenz8888 said:
On 9/1/2021 at 9:11 AM, webfact said:

his relationship with the Chinese

Say no more.... 

Was it two or three years ago, when there was news about Chinese tour guides in Thailand introducing Thailand as "China's colony" to their compatriots?

 

Nothing to add here.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...