Advertising Required

Does anybody have experience and/or contacts of placement agencies for advertisements in newspapers worldwide?

I need to publish a classified ad in several countries' major newspapers.

In the "old" days (before the internet) there were agencies where you could just tell them which newspapers you would like to publish in and they would take care of everything for a fee.

Nowadays with the internet I would have expected this task to fairly straightforward, and for certain newspapers it is indeed as simple as entering your classified ad on-line, pay by credit card and everything gets published.

However the majority of the newspapers proved to be a proverbial pain in the a**, with several even demanding you have a bank account in their country!

Any info greatly appreciated!

Monty

Monty. The media industry is some countries is very advanced, yet in others it's way behind. I doubt you'd get any of the big agencies in Thailand to help you with what sounds like a small-scale venture.

A few months ago I was discussing a 10 million baht marketing and advertising budget and some here in Thailand just didn't want to know.

PM me with a few more geographical details and I will see if I can help.