Pfizer side effects

DefaultName

4 hours ago, Farma said:

There was a big expat Pfizer vaccination at the park on the lake vaccination hall the afternoon of 1st September. 

The next vaccination is expected 4 weeks after that with no confirmed date as it all depends when Pfizer is issued from Bangkok.

I suggest you contact your local clinic/hospital and ask to be added on the next Pfizer list. 

very good advice-  was think the same, just to be on the safe side-

My 1st was AZ, no symptoms other than a sore arm the next day and cold hands for a few hours. My 2nd was Pfizer and even less problem, a saw arm (at injection point) on the day after and that was it. Other friends have all had varying symptoms, everyone is different.

• Like 2

IM 74,my first dose,mainly just a sore arm,but i am expecting further effects from the second,hard to say what?,but here is a true story,my Thai mrs mamma and her brother,run a Thai resteraunt in Florida,her moms 81 and hardly had any side effects on second dose,the brother 56 felt poorly for a few days after second dose.

• Like 1

Well, got my second dose, fine so far, but after the first it was about 8 hours before the side effects started.  I'll update this tomorrow.

One thing I'm not happy with is the certificate, or the lack of one actually. 

"We call you next week"  

Apparently, I'll have the choice of going back for it (66Km round trip) or getting it by email.  Whether there's any advantage in having an original copy or not, I don't know yet.  AFAIK, it's the "Thai Save Thai" app that venues will be looking for, not a paper certificate.  This week anyway, who knows what they'll come up with by next week or next month.  I now have 4 Covid apps on my phone.  ???? 

Opinions anyone?

This was at Samitjev Hospital in Sri Racha.

First Dose Pfizer... ???? nothing. I thought second one will be good as well. Some of my friends had nothing on the second dose as well.

So I got my second one yesterday 1pm Medpark.  The day was okay but then we hit night time and bed time.. I am still in bed at 3pm daytime now hahaha.. 

High Fever
Chills ( never had that for a long-time)

Muscle Pain after some time

Leading also to headache

So a nice flu type night. Took Paracetamol and slept then luckily. Just have some prepared in case you get the same stuff, doesn't hurt to take 2-3 every year or so.

So yeah if you unlucky you get some side effects. Nothing what you can't handle though but unpleasant.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had 2 shots but no side effects other than a sore arm. Heard of many who went through what you went through. Some after both shots, some only after the 1st or after 2nd shot. Opinion at my location in EU is that 2nd is worse than 1st yet experience varies. 

My father has just been taken into hospital with shortness of breath....  He had his Covid-19 (Pfizer) booster shot two days ago.

Do I think his shortness of breath is due to the booster ??? 

Of course not, its due to him being 83 years old and possibly one of a multitude of things which crop up in older people. 

Some would of course, say this is vaccine related, log on to VAERS and report it....  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

My father has just been taken into hospital with shortness of breath....  He had his Covid-19 (Pfizer) booster shot two days ago.

Do I think his shortness of breath is due to the booster ??? 

Of course not, its due to him being 83 years old and possibly one of a multitude of things which crop up in older people. 

Some would of course, say this is vaccine related, log on to VAERS and report it....  

Just in case someone tries to claim that this shows that boosters don't work, it takes longer than 2 days for a strong immune response to develop. Especially in someone who is 83.

• Like 2

My first jab of Pfyzer I had no side effects...only a bit of a sore and stiff upper arm where the injection was...which went away after a couple of days 

So I was not worried about my second jab ....

Which to my surprise made me get the worst headache of my life that evening and feel really sleepy...but could not sleep as the headache was so bad. During the night I felt freezing cold, could not get warm and was shivering.  Next day still had the headache and also all my muscles were aching and my body stiff.

Thankfully by the evening that day I was 100 percent back to feeling well again.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Great to hear stories of people doing well after these jabs. ????????

And since the overwhelming majority did well, are doing well, and will do well, you are virtually guaranteed so much greatness to rejoice in. They are, on average, doing better than the willfully unvaccinated. I feel so sorry for those poor souls.

Edited by placeholder