Bangpakok and Piyavate Hospitals start second phase of Moderna vaccine registration

webfact

3pm.jpg

File photo: REUTERS

Bangkok Business News reported that the Bangpakok hospital group and Piyavate Hospital started registration in the second phase for the Moderna vaccine on Thursday.

Supplies of the US vaccine are expected to arrive in the country between January and March next year.

Each dose of two that are jabbed four weeks apart can be purchased for 1,650 baht.

They are suitable for anyone aged 18 up and can be used as booster doses - one for people already double vaxxed at least three months prior and two doses if six months has elapsed since your second dose. 

Moderna can be used for those who have had Sinovac then Astra Zeneca already as a booster or those who have had Sinopharm twice before at least three months prior.

Moderna can also be used as a second dose after getting Astra Zeneca as a first shot provided 3 months has elapsed.

You must pay up front as supplies are limited.

You can register at: https://bpkconnect.com/ecommerce/vaccine

asean_now_BB.jpg

19 hours ago, Khun Yogi said:

My Thai wife paid for her shots that were to be available in August, Nothing happened. Another friend paid for his months ago and didn't get it so he got the free Pfizer ones instead.

were always gonna be last 1/4, but i think for people to pay out again multi millions of baht is just the hospitals getting a free loan, if 200,000 reserve 2 shots that's 720,000,000thb, the last time it was millions that reserved 2 shots, where has all that money gone, would be billions of thb

4 hours ago, arick said:

Why has the price give up. I paid just 1200 per dose in the first round. 

you would have to pay extra for the actual shot when (if) you get the jab.