Non - immigrant O type multiple entry.

Good Day All,

I have heard or read somewhere that only single entry 90 day Non - immigrant O type visas are available from the Thai Embassy in London, and the multiple entry 90 day visas are not issued anymore....is this true or have I just confused myself....

Thanks in advance....

12 hours ago, BritTim said:

Since London switched to the e-visa system, which does not support multiple entry Non O visas, it is correct that you can only get a single entry Non O in the UK.

So there have been availible in the past multiple entry 90 day Non Immigrant O

VISAS??? I thought they were just single entry???

glegolo

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

VISAS??? I thought they were just single entry?

A multiple entry non-o for retirement and marriage is available at many embassies and consulates.

Many people were going to nearby embassies and official consulates to apply for one based upon marriage at Savannakhet, Penang and Ho Chi Minh city but not since the borders have been closed.

• Like 1

My personal opinion on this is that the Thai authorities won't be  as strict on visa's going forward similar to like it was back in the day when you could come into the country ( with certain passports ) and get stamped for 28  days without limits on number of times or days in country.

I'd be surprised if they start clamping down again......but stranger things have happened!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/5/2021 at 4:55 PM, glegolo18 said:

VISAS??? I thought they were just single entry???

glegolo

From a UK point of view the 1 year Multi entry/90 days per entry was discontinued mid June 2019 when London moved to the E-visa system, when I semi-retired in 2018 planned everything around the non-O based on marriage, for the then foreseeable future .  It Was a good visa type as you could plan flights back to the UK etc. knowing that you had visa cover over the year.  

Then came COVID, my last time in Thailand was the tail end entry on my second ME visa, 1st quarter of 2020!  See no easy path to visit Thailand, even in the school summer holidays. Too many variables and uncertainty at UK and Thailand. ????